Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

PK seems to be rediscovering his swing in the last few games. Was swinging it by miles last night. He is not going anywhere away from the national sides in all the three formats.
i dont mind pk.. he can play a part in certain condition if in form but vk ,pathan (purely as bowler) are not good enough praveen bowled beauty to sanga.. probably best ball by indian in this ipl :hatsoff:

PK seems to be rediscovering his swing in the last few games. Was swinging it by miles last night. He is not going anywhere away from the national sides in all the three formats.
:agree: but questions is ball stops swinging after 2 overs and he has the ability to compensate for those first 2 overs in the last overs. He can be handy with the new ball and must complete his 4 overs at the start, but is still a big gamble if ball does not swing. He got the conditions to swing the ball at Chinnaswamy and Hyderabad. He had never lost the ability to swing, but problem was dependence on suitable conditions and that too at just 125K.

I would definitely have Awana' date=' Nechim, Umesh, Aaron, Irfan , Munaf ahead of PK, VK as ODI BOWLERS on pure merit or talent, also rather have B Kumar then the other two, in test Ishant, Zak, Umesh, Aaron, Irfan [he is bowling well at average 135 k, swinging the ball, and bats with ease against quality pace'], among the other incumbents I wanna see Shami, Sreesanth, VRV, Tyagi, Gony if they are bowling well .
No Munaf please.His lagging attitude is not suited for intl cricket.Plus he's not younganymore & a med-fast bowler at best.PK is better than him at that pace coz he swings the ball. This should be our fast bowling pool:- Zak,Fast-med-(Test,ODI) Ishant,Fast-(Test) Umesh,Fast-(Test,ODI) Aaron,Fast-(Test,ODI,T20) Shami,Fast-med-(Test,ODI) Praveen,Med-fast-(ODI,T20) Irfan,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Dinda,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Awana,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Nechim,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Gony hasn't improved a bit in last 4-5 years & shouldn't be considered.He's 28 already & I think he has missed the bus.Pawan Suyal,Veer Pratap,Rahul Shukla,Anwar Ahmed are the guys to watch in the next couple of years.Though lots of guys will disagree but I feel that if(a huge if) Sreesanth can come back & just focus on his bowling his natural ability to bowl outswings at around 85mph can be pretty handy in tests.But I'm afraid that there is lots of young guys & his turn might not come.Shami can do the same that Sreesanth can & Shami is only 21 so it's not a surprise that Shami will be preferred.Plus there is VRV & Tyagi who have represented the country before & has the talent to be successful in intl. cricket.So now we can say that we got the talent to build a potent attack for the future.But then good materials doesn't ensure a good dish if u don't cook well.

:agree: but questions is ball stops swinging after 2 overs and he has the ability to compensate for those first 2 overs in the last overs. He can be handy with the new ball and must complete his 4 overs at the start' date=' but is still a big gamble if ball does not swing. He got the conditions to swing the ball at Chinnaswamy and Hyderabad. He had never lost the ability to swing, but problem was dependence on suitable conditions and that too at just 125K.[/quote'] Our next series is in SL and PK has an excellent record there. Don't think he will be dropped any sooner.

No Munaf please.His lagging attitude is not suited for intl cricket.Plus he's not younganymore & a med-fast bowler at best.PK is better than him at that pace coz he swings the ball. This should be our fast bowling pool:- Zak,Fast-med-(Test,ODI) Ishant,Fast-(Test) Umesh,Fast-(Test,ODI) Aaron,Fast-(Test,ODI,T20) Shami,Fast-med-(Test,ODI) Praveen,Med-fast-(ODI,T20) Irfan,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Dinda,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Awana,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Nechim,Fast-med-(ODI,T20) Gony hasn't improved a bit in last 4-5 years & shouldn't be considered.He's 28 already & I think he has missed the bus.Pawan Suyal,Veer Pratap,Rahul Shukla,Anwar Ahmed are the guys to watch in the next couple of years.Though lots of guys will disagree but I feel that if(a huge if) Sreesanth can come back & just focus on his bowling his natural ability to bowl outswings at around 85mph can be pretty handy in tests.But I'm afraid that there is lots of young guys & his turn might not come.Shami can do the same that Sreesanth can & Shami is only 21 so it's not a surprise that Shami will be preferred.Plus there is VRV & Tyagi who have represented the country before & has the talent to be successful in intl. cricket.So now we can say that we got the talent to build a potent attack for the future.But then good materials doesn't ensure a good dish if u don't cook well.
Don't agree with PK part....PK is more suited to Tests than ODI or T20....some of the pitches he will get in LOI's will just make him cannon fodder

Yadav , Varun & Ishant are big test hopes . Awana & Veer Pratap are the ones to keep an eye on. Havent see a lot of Rahul shukla & Shami , so cant comment ..hopefully they live up to the hype. The rest PK , VK , Dinda , Irfan etc are all in the same category . Some of them have looked better than others only cos of the pitch . I would just uses these guys for ODI's and T20s in rotataion & based on form .

how did aaron bowled today :hitler:
Outbowled Morkel in his 2nd game after 5 months. :P Seriously, he was good in first 2 overs. Pitch was patta so he didn't try to pitch it full. Good-length to short of good length. Then in 3rd and 4th over he tried full and straight , so went for a few boundaries. some of them were very good yorkers as well.

Outbowled Morkel in his 2nd game after 5 months. :P Seriously, he was good in first 2 overs. Pitch was patta so he didn't try to pitch it full. Good-length to short of good length. Then in 3rd and 4th over he tried full and straight , so went for a few boundaries. some of them were very good yorkers as well.
he def can bowl good yorker but i doubt he practiced them enough in nets with his injury and out bowled morkel :omg: i always liked this guy if he stays fit he can become a pretty good bowler alongside yadav btw where was yadav today? rested?

I wouldnt waste Aaron,Yadav,Dinda,Awana etc. for T20s n ODIs keep them for tests. in LOIs we need bowlers who can contain n can also bat a bit,expecting wickets is too much from them on flat roads.so I will still persist with Irfan,PK n even Bhatia