IPL Legend Murali Vijay's epic LOL moment .

rageaddict

Also, Vilander, if you think people are picking on Vijay because he's a southie, then lets try and see ICF's Most Hated Players if we see a pattern of racism in it. Here it is in no particular order (except No.1) Ravindra Jadeja Sreesanth Harbhajan Nehra Vinay Kumar Yusuf Pathan Praveen Kumar Munaf Patel Parthiv Patel Piyush Chawla Most of them are actually ridiculed and ribbed endlessly based on their most memorable performance (or lack of) that their supporters interpret as 'hating'. Now, do you see a pattern of racism? I'm definitely seeing a bowler bias.
but not right after their good performances mate. There is a bit more of depth here, dont you think ?:hmmm:

This is like we used to have banters with our Punjabi friends in hiostel.. Even the Punjabi friends used to say to us this: "Fir Kar Di Na Sardaron Wali Baat..Baaz Aaja Tu.." It's so common banter..
yeah its all fun and game really, just like the dig :bimaru..denoting the pathetic over populated illitrate bainz riding states of india :two_thumbs_up:

Bollywood has tradionally used people speaking horrible English, lungi and kalli to downgrade south people. Mehmood Ali was a big offender. There is a movie where he was a madrasi and painted his face black. There is a lot of soft racism even in hum hai Rahi pyar ke. When I went to Delhi for a visa interview one of the locals asked me why Tamil girls are all so black. While most posters do not mean anything malicious it is easy to get mis interpretted when kalli and lungi are used.
I will relate a similar instance , when i used to work in a virtual team in a large multinational a guy from Mumbai used to sing these Mehmood type songs all the time to rag me during conf calls. I kept it light for most part, but when we met this guy was expecting a dark shortish tamil guy ,but i was a good foot taller than him, i ragged him for a while calling him chota mota, taklu etc and finally sang the song and he got me with all blush. Best time of my life..:two_thumbs_up:

but not right after their good performances mate. There is a bit more of depth here' date=' dont you think ?:hmmm:[/quote'] it was a good performance from your POV and other CSK fans. For DD fans? And for everybody else, CSK is the big, bad two time champion and not a doughty, underdog whose success is going to warm hearts all around. so it's not like people are going to appreciate it like if he scored it for the national side.

You guys are not even fit to tie his shoe laces' date=' and you have courage to start thread on him? He is serving his motherland, made India proud with his 100. He looks like a model, is fit. How many of you guys step out of your home? You all are used to ACs and Keyboards. Achieve even 1% of Murali Vijay and I will salute you! He is my childhood hero and will remain so, you all are cribbing about just 1 run? He is not there as 12th man, guy also scores runs. He had very time time getting into squad, see his interview with his mom and if you have even bit of humanity you will forgive him. You all have oppurtunity to ignore him but please dont hate him, he is a gem of a person, very humble and down to earth, an asset to India. He is already robbed of a place in national team due to idiot Srikanth. Very unfortunate person, had he been born in some other country his talent would have been better utilised![/quote'] :cantstop:

A general note to all posters - If your thread is being merged with another thread, there's probably a good reason behind it. Please dont create duplicate threads of the same or send PMs to mods/admins asking for reasons as to 'why my thread was merged..' We try to be as considerate as possible when it comes handling poster requests, but none of us have the time to pay individual attention to all of your requests.

You guys are not even fit to tie his shoe laces' date=' and you have courage to start thread on him? He is serving his motherland, made India proud with his 100. He looks like a model, is fit. How many of you guys step out of your home? You all are used to ACs and Keyboards. Achieve even 1% of Murali Vijay and I will salute you! He is my childhood hero and will remain so, you all are cribbing about just 1 run? He is not there as 12th man, guy also scores runs. He had very time time getting into squad, see his interview with his mom and if you have even bit of humanity you will forgive him. You all have oppurtunity to ignore him but please dont hate him, he is a gem of a person, very humble and down to earth, an asset to India. He is already robbed of a place in national team due to idiot Srikanth. Very unfortunate person, had he been born in some other country his talent would have been better utilised![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You guys are not even fit to tie his shoe laces' date=' and you have courage to start thread on him? He is serving his motherland, made India proud with his 100. He looks like a model, is fit. How many of you guys step out of your home? You all are used to ACs and Keyboards. Achieve even 1% of Murali Vijay and I will salute you! He is my childhood hero and will remain so, you all are cribbing about just 1 run? He is not there as 12th man, guy also scores runs. He had very time time getting into squad, see his interview with his mom and if you have even bit of humanity you will forgive him. You all have oppurtunity to ignore him but please dont hate him, he is a gem of a person, very humble and down to earth, an asset to India. He is already robbed of a place in national team due to idiot Srikanth. Very unfortunate person, had he been born in some other country his talent would have been better utilised![/quote'] Really :facepalm:

Hey Vilander and CSK fanatic' date=' have you have stopped fapping to Murali Vijay, and tightened your [b']lungis yet ? :hmmm:
punjabi kutha ? what do you want from me ? your trolling is taking its toll on me man....leave it, its very boring.:sick:

Vilander, relax dude. These inter-team bantering is what keeps ICF an interesting place. Regarding the hate for M. Vijay by non-CSK fans, he is not alone. There are many players both in the Indian team (Jadeja, Sreesanth, Harby ...) and those who play for other IPL teams (YKP, ...) have been ridiculed to no end. Just chill. Give it back if you feel the need to, but don't take it too seriously or personally. :two_thumbs_up: