Desi Posers

maniac

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW way Yodaesqueji and I know you don't give a SH** what I think and rightfully so but I have no problem with Rayan ...I was referring to RYAN as in Ryan reynolds or Ryan Grosling
Sala palti marta hai .. Your expression 114.jpeg

Can't be worse than Dick Gay. Gay is a common surname in the South and Dick used to be a popular 1st name in the 50's. Also rant: Met some Business school desis straight out of Mumbai or Delhi. Total D-bags. When asked only listens to "hard metal" like "Metallica" (couldn't name more than 2 ultra famous bands).... u mean heavy metal? O ya heavy metal. Then I caught them listening to A R Rahman secretly in the bathroom. Guess they're ashamed to listen to hindi songs out in the open. Hindi grammar is worse than mine and I've been in the states for 17 yrs. Also hate how they end a sentence with "no" in a form of question....."Obama is so cool no?" ...dafaq is that? Bytches. No substance. No self pride. Only good at following trends and others.
Question: why were you following them and spying on them in the bathroom ? :nervous:

Can't be worse than Dick Gay. Gay is a common surname in the South and Dick used to be a popular 1st name in the 50's. Also rant: Met some Business school desis straight out of Mumbai or Delhi. Total D-bags. When asked only listens to "hard metal" like "Metallica" (couldn't name more than 2 ultra famous bands).... u mean heavy metal? O ya heavy metal. Then I caught them listening to A R Rahman secretly in the bathroom. Guess they're ashamed to listen to hindi songs out in the open. Hindi grammar is worse than mine and I've been in the states for 17 yrs. Also hate how they end a sentence with "no" in a form of question....."Obama is so cool no?" ...dafaq is that? Bytches. No substance. No self pride. Only good at following trends and others.
Blood Boiling....now the other type of dickheads,who try to legitimize views of Rush Limbhaugh,etc. just because they want to be anti-authority and think being Republican and contradictory makes them stand out....Fk FK fk...now if you have a logic behind your political inclinations fair enough but just being a "conservative wannabe" just for the sake of it....fk those people

Blood Boiling....now the other type of dickheads' date='who try to legitimize views of Rush Limbhaugh,etc. just because they want to be anti-authority and think being Republican and contradictory makes them stand out....Fk FK fk...now if you have a logic behind your political inclinations fair enough but just being a "conservative wannabe" just for the sake of it....fk those people[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So true ... I believe in full freedom .. whatever man .. I dont wanna pay the government .. :hysterical:

whats wrong in that? even in Hindi we say," Obama kitna thanda hai na":dontknow:

Question: why were you following them and spying on them in the bathroom ? :nervous:
We shared the same house for a bit. Some of the filthiest roommates I've ever had. Wardrobe tha Ambani jaisa, habits/manners tha UP bhaiya jaisa. :mad:

whats wrong in that? even in Hindi we say," Obama kitna thanda hai na":dontknow:
That translates to, "Obama is cool, is he not?...Using 'no' at the end of an English sentence is NOT a native English construction. That's some Hinglish cultural/language overlap jargon slang BS also used by Delhi ppl to sound "cool," like "yaa" at the end of every sentence. Jeezus ppl speak proper English or speak in Hindi.
I grew up in UP. Thanks :((
Ye to lolwa huyii gawa :cantstop:

That translates to' date=' "Obama is cool, [b']is he not?...Using 'no' at the end of an English sentence is NOT a native English construction. That's some Hinglish cultural/language overlap jargon slang BS also used by Delhi ppl to sound "cool," like "yaa" at the end of every sentence. Jeezus ppl speak proper English or speak in Hindi. Ye to lolwa huyii gawa :cantstop:
Completely agree to your post but slight disagreement on the bolded part...they are also saying/implying "is he not"...You need to look at the word along with their facial expression/headshake which is an overall form of communication...imagine someone saying "Obama is cool", then noticing the other person not too convinced...and saying "no?"...even native English speakers will not use the full "is he not" in this context... Imagine you meet someone in the morning and say "good morning John" while keeping your hands tied behind you...what you are conveying verbally is very correct but the overall communication to the other person is beyond just verbal... I am sure you got the drift...body language adjustment for different cultures is more difficult than pure language adjustment

We shared the same house for a bit. Some of the filthiest roommates I've ever had. Wardrobe tha Ambani jaisa' date=' habits/manners tha UP bhaiya jaisa. :mad:[/quote'] my roommates a mallu i think. absolute filthy. gulps on maza mango drink all day and 2 liter sierra mists. only gets up to use the bathroom and to cook.

my roommates a mallu i think. absolute filthy. gulps on maza mango drink all day and 2 liter sierra mists. only gets up to use the bathroom and to cook.
I am guessing the bathroom is not in the best of shape by the sounds of that diet....

That translates to, "Obama is cool, is he not?...Using 'no' at the end of an English sentence is NOT a native English construction. That's some Hinglish cultural/language overlap jargon slang BS also used by Delhi ppl to sound "cool," like "yaa" at the end of every sentence. Jeezus ppl speak proper English or speak in Hindi.
louda proper inglish. american english is also not proper english.

It's frustrating to hear one use fillers while talking - 'you know' . 'like'' date=' 'uhh'. desis or otherwise. And those who groan 'awww' when they see/hear something cute.[/quote'] Oh, that "awww" always gets me. Sometimes, it actually sounds condescending. Fecking amrus.