Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

Yeah. If really flattened out after lunch or maybe our bowlers made it look like that.
Pitch was not that flat. Look how they bowled as soon as 5th wicket fell. There was no energy, no effort. Zak was bowling 115-120K, ball was barely carrying. Sreesanth was clocking 125K. They just had lacked the stamina to give the last punch. Otherwise how it could suddenly become flat When top order was already dismissed.
No. Aggression is not about abusing opposition but bowling bullets. You dont start bowling 115 and 125K lollipops which both Zak and Sreesanth were serving to Kallis and Boucher. Dhoni ki to billi ki aankh, trundler lover. :wink:
Sree was all over them and then dhoni killed srees spirit and a famous away win in SA went begging!!
Pitch was not that flat. Look how they bowled as soon as 5th wicket fell. There was no energy' date=' no effort. Zak was bowling 115-120K, ball was barely carrying. Sreesanth was clocking 125K. They just had lacked the stamina to give the last punch. Otherwise how it could suddenly become flat When top order was already dismissed.[/quote'] That's what I said. Our bowlers made it look flat. Out bowlers have a history of fading away don't they? Even in Lord's when we had them on the mat, Ishant did not bowl post lunch. He said he was tired or maybe dhoni wanted Raina to bowl.
So you are going to judge everybody by most recent series?
No, my judgment has been for about a year now - a 40 year old has been, struggling to put bat to ball, eager to dance to Ambani's tunes, and putting personal records ahead of the team's pursuits. For roughly a year, Tendulkar fanboys have abused me for holding this stance, but I am yet to see any evidence to the contrary in terms of performance.
He has won in Eng. But series victory in SA and Australia is something he can't achieve now. He'll retire without having those in his CV :((
He doesn't even have a series win in Windies because he decided to skip. :facepalm: I have no idea which idiot advised him to do that!! But that move basically started his downfall
Dhoni averages almost as good as Tendulkar I guess in that period. Tendulkar is a front line batsman while Dhoni is a WK batsman. I can't believe people expect him to churn out centuries like Tendulkar does. :cantstop:
And how was his wicketkeeping in the two series under discussion? Might as well have put a cardboard box behind the stumps.:hysterical:
he'll play the 2015 world cup check out the recent interview he gave to "aamna samna" show. He clearly said that he's not considering retirement till at least 2015. It's on youtube.
I think SRT visits ICF and isnt retiring just so that he can antagonize certain posters here:hysterical:
He doesn't even have a series win in Windies because he decided to skip. :facepalm: I have no idea which idiot advised him to do that!! But that move basically started his downfall
Yes.. fully agree..That was the point where things started going downhill for him. He was in such good nick in WC and then stupid-ly he decided to skip WI tourn and then :((

Sachin is done. Put a fork in him. For those who have been watching him for the past 2 years know he's done. The only reason he's still playing is because he wants to "redeem" his performances in England/Australia. He needs to accept the fact that no matter how many runs he makes now, it's not going to remove those scars. He should play the tests against England and the Odis as well and call it quits.