Ishant Sharma The Fast Bowler Watch Thread

CG

Doing a great job....will be very difficult to hit on most occasions but still bowls 1-2 erratic balls in a spell but improved his overall accuracy...just needs to get back his pace he was maintaining around the Aussie tour and he can be our premium bowler. Ishant,Dinda,Pathan/Bhuvan,Ashwin,Yuvraj and we have a very good OdI bowling unit....Infact on slow pitches...Ojha will be very difficult to get away too.

he has been low in pace. Needs to get his action right and up his pace in 137-145 range' date=' bowled 130-140 range in both T20s. He is not [b']getting his action right as he is trying to bowl outswinger.
He shouldn't be...His natural line is into the batsman and if he can just bowl straight with the pace he has and with the 'unlucky'length he has been bowling in test matches,with the bounce he can generate,he will be very difficult to get away. Can't beleive he doesn't have the brains to figure that out on his own :facepalm:
he has been low in pace. Needs to get his action right and up his pace in 137-145 range' date=' bowled 130-140 range in both T20s. He is not getting his action right as he is trying to bowl outswinger.[/quote'] Yes He seems to be Holding the ball Too tight in his grip.The seam postion is good but the whip of his wrist which creates the zip was missing in t20s.But i think in t20s he might be trying to bowl a length Because he was quicker in tests against eng .
He seems to have lost some pace again.
he has come back from a injury.it will take time.
I argue that a bowler regaining speed after an injury is a process that should not take place in the international arena; especially when the domestic season is taking place and he could get a lot of overs under his belt.
I argue that a bowler regaining speed after an injury is a process that should not take place in the international arena; especially when the domestic season is taking place and he could get a lot of overs under his belt.
i was checking last games hawk eye, he seems to have crossed 144 atleast once and 140 a few times.
i was checking last games hawk eye' date=' he seems to have crossed 144 atleast once and 140 a few times.[/quote'] Well, I meant that if it is true that he is still regaining pace, he shouldn't do that in the India team. I have no interest in his pace, myself, I think he should not be in any of the India teams. I think he should be trying to regain First Class form for Delhi, atm.
Well' date=' I meant that if it is true that he is still regaining pace, he shouldn't do that in the India team. I have no interest in his pace, myself, I think he should not be in any of the India teams. I think he should be trying to regain First Class form for Delhi, atm.[/quote'] yeah thats true.