Toe the line, ICF

Mariyam

Sabby and sourav get a freaking room Saale sab thread mein ek dusre ke saath chipak jaate hain :banghead:
Rooms are not a good idea at ICF. The last time you got a room with Sarkar, Sarkar got banned and you were made MOD. I wonder what happened. :hmmm:

i demand manny's answers to be published also an apology from mariyam for this cheating work:orderorder:
Are you going to keep Manny's answers all to yourself now?
Manny's answers were all in jest. However, he's had an impact on the game. It was his vote for Amla which resulted in a tie between Sachin and Amla at both 8 votes each. If it weren't for that answer, the top 10 would be different.

Questions for the final round: Q1. Which member of parliament has the best looking spouse? Q2. Name a river that flows from the south to the north. Q3. Name a king of France. Q4. Name a metal band. Q5. Name a comic book villain. Q6. If you had a choice, which Indian non-metro city would you stay in/relocate to? (metro= Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kol, Blr, Hyd, Ahmedabad) Q7. Funniest Bollywood movie? Q8. Worst thread on ICF. Q9. Name a South American head of state. Q10. Name a fat Indian actor, who has undeservedly become a superstar. (not necessarily Bollywood) Q11. Name a famous Japanese person. Q12. Who is the worst cricket commentator? What is the first word that comes to your mind when someone says: Q13: Virender Sehwag Q14: Mamta Banerjee Q15: Yo Yo Honey Singh The deadline for sending the answers is 11:59PM, 5th of January 2013. Good luck.

I think to keep the participation level going and get a good sample size' date=' would be good to allow everyone to participate in the next round/finals as well, may be carry over some bonus points from 1st round like 3/4 pts.[/quote'] Out of the question. Compiling all this on excel is a big ask. Especially for a person like me who has limited computer skills. However, if you feel so strongly about it, you can nominate someone else to play the final round in your place. :P :D

Rules for the final round: The participant with the highest score in the final round will be declared as the winner. In case of a tie, the following tie breaker will be used: 1- The scores of the previous round will be compared. 2- If there still is a tie, the one who is a MI fan will be declared as the winner.

Rules for the final round: The participant with the highest score in the final round will be declared as the winner. In case of a tie, the following tie breaker will be used: 1- The scores of the previous round will be compared. 2- If there still is a tie, the one who is a MI fan will be declared as the winner.
For the record, the team I supported after DC was MI. It's because of Rohit Sharma (yes, I still have hopes on him) and Ambati Rayudu. Just wanted to let you know. :D

A suggestion for tie breaker and increasing participation. Allow everyone who scored 7 or more to participate. Scores of those who got less than 8 and more than 6.5 will be considered for calculating final result, but they won't be allowed as contestants. :winky: You can create a google form which will automatically list answers in an spreadsheet. This will make work easier for you and you can make the process transparent by making that spreadsheet public. So, no more corruption cries. :P

These are some tough questions :nervous:
1) Tougher the question greater the possibility to get the "right" answer. 2) Don't google too much. :winky: 3) Put your ego aside. Don't try to impress 'yam with your GK. Think mango. :hatsoff:

Manny's answers were all in jest. However' date=' he's had an impact on the game. It was his vote for Amla which resulted in a tie between Sachin and Amla at both 8 votes each. If it weren't for that answer, the top 10 would be different.[/quote'] What's it going to take for me to get a good laugh out of them?