Parineeti Chopra is overrated

Vivek.S.123

I tried watching ishaqzade on TV...couldn't watch beyond 15 minutes . Both the male and female lead were bad. Parineeti......average actor....average looks Anushka......bad actor(talk about her OTT acting..:giggle:)...average looks(that became bad after her recent work on her face.....) yami....haven't seen her movie but saw her briefly in some tv seriel my mom used to watch..... good actor and very pretty.

I tried watching ishaqzade on TV...couldn't watch beyond 15 minutes . Both the male and female lead were bad. Parineeti......average actor....average looks Anushka......bad actor(talk about her OTT acting..:giggle:)...average looks(that became bad after her recent work on her face.....) yami....haven't seen her movie but saw her briefly in some tv seriel my mom used to watch..... good actor and very pretty.
zLOgt.gif

Truer words have never been spoken :hatsoff: