Sabse lamba kaun? The know your favorite players' height thread

G_B_

wow... international cricket is played by midgets..... i couldn't help but compare these measurements to those of basketball and american football players and the physical difference is huge. I guess soccer (real football) is comparable to cricket as i know a lot of super midgets playing that game successfully (messi).
which country are you from buddy ? these heights listed here are pretty normal in India. anything above 6' is considered tall in India.
which country are you from buddy ? these heights listed here are pretty normal in India. anything above 6' is considered tall in India.
Dude I'm not talking about heights of players from specific countries.... I'm just talking about heights of international cricketers in general.... A lot of midgets are playing the game at the highest level compared to many other sports that put a prize on physical attributes. Even in India I'm sure that 5' 4 is considered short
Dude I'm not talking about heights of players from specific countries.... I'm just talking about heights of international cricketers in general.... A lot of midgets are playing the game at the highest level compared to many other sports that put a prize on physical attributes. Even in India I'm sure that 5' 4 is considered short
5'5" is average height in India.
Munaf is 6ft 4" I've heard tall pace bowlers get injured quicker, is that true?
All Tall sportsmen , 6-6 or above are prone to injuries here is article that explain some reasons that why a tall sportsman is more prone to injuries
But the shape is important. It suggests that if youÃÓe under 6 feet tall (hooray, most of the world!) there is really not much risk of a stress fracture. You can have a 20-year career as an athlete without too much worry. But for those above 7 feet tall, your chance of a fracture is about 10 times greater than for your 6-foot brethren. http://gravityandlevity.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/yao-ming-and-the-froghopper/