IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

infact i got to be honest. dont get me wrong, Amabanis (fathers and sons) have really shadying dealings. It would be foolish to ignore that. But you know as a shareholder in Reliance industries there is accountability of Mumbai Indians franchise. You look at India cements and its like looking at a concrete wall to know anything about the dealings of CSK franchise. India cements the company as well. Their accounts are dodgy and if you compare their profits/loss to the entire cement sector etc and the local conditions in Tn and neighbouring states , its very shady how they operate compared to division heavyweights like say Ambuja cements. Even Mallya for all his flaws is more accountable. Especially the UB city development and united breweries. The only other team which is less accountable in terms of transparency is probably Pune warriors. I still dont know how Subrata Roy manages to spend so much money. Where does it all come from? Its good for the IPL that Roy moves away from cricket in general As things stand i made a healthy profit investing in India cements at the height of the spot fixing saga. Sold is a few weeks back. Not a stock you want to hold onto as a long term investor. they have a solid business plan and do make profits. But i am pretty sure that a lot of their profits are undeclared and siphoned off from the majority shareholders (Srinivasans)