This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

People having a go at SRH bowling? It was good as usual and almost won us the match. As an SRH fan I am happy for their effort and the respect they earned in this tournament. I was iffy to support them in the start of the tourney. But now I genuinely love and respect the team. :srh:

With a Young-Rookie batting line-up,Out-of form-vertean players we have reached the play offs and almost pulled of the victory defending a sub-par total....what does that tell you? Folks Don't listen to the haterz,we are awesome and came this far in the tournament because there is a reason and that is We are a bowling Powerhouse

With a Young-Rookie batting line-up,Out-of form-vertean players we have reached the play offs and almost pulled of the victory defending a sub-par total....what does that tell you? Folks Don't listen to the haterz,we are awesome and came this far in the tournament because there is a reason and that is Our owner is jigris with Sirni Mama and Sirni wanted to make him happy
Sorry maniac......this is the harsh reality....Sirni used you guys and got rid of you'll like a used tampon once he was done......should've gone for the moral victory.....like KKR, RCB and MI......