This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

what happened to best bowling attack at Mohali and against CSK? As i said it is all about the pitch and conditions.  

In your opinion they may not be the best  - fair enough, but i do have an opinion that SRH are best bowling unit over the years, not just this IPL. Agree to disagree.

They are a powerhouse...not invincibles.

They have consistently got to bowl on decent bowling pitches till now. Even their batsmen have not scored much in those games they defended low scores and in the games they let opposition score big totals, their batsmen too scored runs.  They almost chased a big total against CSK.  I cannot forget the context.  

Just now, Pollack said:

Mystery. He keeps going along with my misery to judge his success.

Is it more surprise than Jadeja being the no.1 test bowler in the world ?

atleast Kaul bowls in the 140ks and is very accurate and has a good slower ball and Yorker...kind of like Hassan Ali.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Is it more surprise than Jadeja being the no.1 test bowler in the world ?

atleast Kaul bowls in the 140ks and is very accurate and has a good slower ball and Yorker...kind of like Hassan Ali.

more than that he wont lose his mind under pressure 

This is what Kaul did in Syaed Mushjtaq Ali trophy. 9  matches 1 wicket, average 274 ER of 7.86.

S Kaul 9 9 34.5 0 274 1 1/17 274.00 7.86 209.0

This is what Sandeep Sharma did in SMA trophy. 5 matches 3 wickets, average 55, ER of 9.76.

Sandeep Sharma 5 5 17.0 0 166 3 1/24 55.33 9.76 34.0

On the other hand Sran 4 games 8 wickets average 13, ER of 6.56.

BB Sran 4 4 16.0 0 105 8 3/19 13.12 6.56

What has changed in a span of two months that these guys are looking like world beaters? 

Edited by rkt.india