I hate CSK

Laaloo

Let d sambars produce a decent cricketer from their state. Most annoying fans with no talent on display. Good on keyboard wars...Hence' date=' more supporters here in ICF. But when it comes to playing cricket on ground, nothing to show really...[/quote'] i can see ur hurt.. its just a game.. get well soon... :two_thumbs_up:

I m starting this thread on seeing the intelligence of CSK haters in this forum. No, this not a hate club of CSK fans. Nor, it's a club to hate CSK. The below are the qualities that made me ur fan. Creativity - The reasons given in every CSK win. Touchy - You hit the nail on head. Elitist - Every non-csk fans have this quality. Argumentative - Rapid-fire typing ability is really good with you guys. Whiny - 1 out of 2 post is this. :two_thumbs_up: Loyalty - No matter what francise you support, you seems to change it with ease. There are too many haters in this forum to take a count. This is basically whine-about-anything thread for CSK haters :icflove: If any CSK fans want to become a fan of them are welcome here :hatsoff: I m the only member as of now :((
This thread is totally different from "I hate CSK" :hitler: BS