It's Time Ishant Sharma got the Respect he deserves

He deserves chappals to the face
kuch bhi....aacha chappal ko barbaad karne ka kya faayda better is to tie his hand...& cut his hair small...so that at the time of the bowling...the hairs don't cover his eyes & he can see where is batsman or better stumps are.

It was David Miller's turn yesterday to give Ishant Sharma 'the respect he deserves' 19.1 I Sharma to Miller, SIX, feeds Miller with length on leg stump, he clears his front leg and slugs it over cow corner 19.2 I Sharma to Miller, SIX, Miller is on fire! This was bad ball, though. Full toss outside off, slapped dismissively over the covers for back-to-back sixes 19.3 I Sharma to Miller, no run, yorker, right in the blockhole, bunted to long-off. Miller refuses the single 19.4 I Sharma to Miller, FOUR, to the right of short third man. Ishant does not nail the yorker, full toss outside off. Miller throws his bat at it, gets a thick outside edge wide of the fielder in the ring 19.5 I Sharma to Miller, no run, the crowd roars, Warner applauds. Low full toss on leg, dragged to cow corner 19.6 I Sharma to Miller, SIX, Miller smashes a six off the last ball but SRH win by 5 runs. Low full toss outside off, Miller goes down on one knee and swipes it over long-on

This is how maniac sees it ... 19.1 I Sharma to Miller, SIX, feeds Miller with length on leg stump, he clears his front leg and slugs it over cow corner 19.2 I Sharma to Miller, SIX, Miller is on fire! This was bad ball, though. Full toss outside off, slapped dismissively over the covers for back-to-back sixes 19.3 I Sharma to Miller, no run, yorker, right in the blockhole, bunted to long-off. Miller refuses the single 19.4 I Sharma to Miller, FOUR, to the right of short third man. Ishant does not nail the yorker, full toss outside off. Miller throws his bat at it, gets a thick outside edge wide of the fielder in the ring 19.5 I Sharma to Miller, no run, the crowd roars, Warner applauds. Low full toss on leg, dragged to cow corner 19.6 I Sharma to Miller, SIX, Miller smashes a six off the last ball but SRH win by 5 runs. Low full toss outside off, Miller goes down on one knee and swipes it over long-on

:hysterical:

:lmao:

:hysterical::hysterical:

:cantstop:

:giggle:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: