Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Well, this thread deserves more discussion currently. A good and welcome decision by the court for them. And a big slap to DD police. Bunch of hypocrites trying to make this as their trophy. If they are guilty, they will be punished but at least stop boasting about it and do not misuse MCOCA, DD police. Their investigation has so much loopholes and assumptions. They still have time, so hopefully they can make a strong and "true" case through better researching and evidence instead of that stupid over confidence.

^ Then why Rak Kundra admitted to betting :dontknow:
where did he admitted to betting? Is he himself said that? All came through media. Read his tweets cannot see anything like that.
Raj Kundra ‏@TheRajKundra 10 Jun As I walk out of my house head up high in my blue RR jersey and proud to be a loyal royal. Justice will prevail. My formal statement follows
Raj Kundra ‏@TheRajKundra 10 Jun My formal statement regarding bcci decision http://www.rajkundra.net/news/Mr_Raj_Kundra_Full_and_Final_statement.pdf …
http://www.rajkundra.net/news/Mr_Raj_Kundra_Full_and_Final_statement.pdf
Sree%20temple.JPGB_Id_393761_Sreesanth.jpgB_Id_393762_Sreesanth.jpg
Kochi: It was a pious day for pacer Sreesanth who undertook pilgrimage to Sabarimala on Friday evening along with his brother Dipusanth. Helped by their father Santhakumaran Nair for the ‘kettunara’ at the house of brother-in-law Madhu Balakrishnan at Tripunithura, the duo was accompanied by their friend Gopakumar. They left for the hill shrine in Sree’s BMW and were expected to have darshan on Saturday morning, the first of the Malayalam month of Mithunam. A group of friends also joined them in another vehicle. Earlier in the day, Sree along with his father, two sisters and Madhu paid a visit to Poornathrayeesa temple at Tripunithura and made an offering of 'thulabharam’ where he was weighed against bananas (kadalipazham). While arrangements were made for 85 kg of bananas, Sree weighed 83 kg.
Source