Help me buy a phone

DomainK

@ clarke i used Nokia 6700 for 4-5 years
BTW, since you work for a major phonewala, any insider info on how long these devices are built to last in terms of normal use ? I'm going to start backing up regularly since the device going kaput worries me.

BTW, since you work for a major phonewala, any insider info on how long these devices are built to last in terms of normal use ? I'm going to start backing up regularly since the device going kaput worries me.
Velu is personally working on Samsung's new handheld device called Shradhhaxy 5 ...with normal wear and tear it's suppose to last for a min/min & half.

we dont get much information abt the hardware or build quality info for smasung phones , cos koreans employ us only in the software side.. but i can guess for sasmung galaxy series based on the availability of the seocnd/third hand phones.. my guess is samsung phones usually lasts for 3-4 years minimum :pray: but i worked for nokia finland for around a year and i can bet my house that nokia gives more importance to quality.. finns are very serious abt quality but their process is damn slow even when compared to indian stds .. once participated in mobile ( test mobiles which are abt to be shredded ) throwing competition and i came second worst :embarassed:

we dont get much information abt the hardware or build quality info for smasung phones , cos koreans employ us only in the software side.. but i can guess for sasmung galaxy series based on the availability of the seocnd/third hand phones.. my guess is samsung phones usually lasts for 3-4 years minimum :pray: but i worked for nokia finland for around a year and i can bet my house that nokia gives more importance to quality.. finns are very serious abt quality but their process is damn slow even when compared to indian stds .. once participated in mobile ( test mobiles which are abt to be shredded ) throwing competition and i came second worst :embarassed:
For any GUI applications, I imagine you would be doing a lot of automated regression testing. There would also be a lot of load/stress testing to measure durability/performance when running multiple applications at the same time. Seems to me we are in the same line of work. Hook me up with a job in Korea.

For any GUI applications, I imagine you would be doing a lot of automated regression testing. There would also be a lot of load/stress testing to measure durability/performance when running multiple applications at the same time. Seems to me we are in the same line of work. Hook me up with a job in Korea.
currently i am co-leading a regression team which tests commercial releases based on our own chipset.. actually i was in development ( worked in video telephony stack ) and i had serious problems in going to office by 8.30 am , so they thrown me to testing thinking that i will quit the company , but i had other plans :giggle: its not a difficult thing for outsiders to directly join smasung HQ , but people who worked in us/european mnc's cant adjust korean work culture :((

currently i am co-leading a regression team which tests commercial releases based on our own chipset.. actually i was in development ( worked in video telephony stack ) and i had serious problems in going to office by 8.30 am , so they thrown me to testing thinking that i will quit the company , but i had other plans :giggle: its not a difficult thing for outsiders to directly join smasung HQ , but people who worked in us/european mnc's cant adjust korean work culture :((
How? PM me please.

peepleesss i am not into too much of tech things, can someone tell me whats the meaning of non-removable battry in tablet??? :hmmm: it cant be removed or replaceable ? ist fixed or what ? or what if its get weak and i want to replace it ? and whats the meaning of "battry life time 10 hours" ? :hmmm: i am thinking to buy a tab in few weeks. help me :pray:

http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/1891479/report-android-smartphone-called-smart-namo-launched-after-narendra-modi Android smartphone called Smart Namo launched after Narendra Modi
NAMO stands for Narendra Modi and Next Generation Android Mobile Odyssey. Our product is our way of dedication & respect to our great nation leader. If you're a fan of BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi you can buy a new smartphone called Smart Namo to show your loyality. As per the offcial website of the phone www.smartnamo.com the phone is Android 4.2 and available in 16G/32G/64G versions. The manufacturers claim that they are "fans of Shri Narendra Modi, our forthcoming future leader of our great nation India, we are manufacturing latest android handset dedicated to the "IRONMAN" of modern India. NAMO stands for Narendra Modi and Next Generation Android Mobile Odyssey. Our product is our way of dedication & respect to our great nation leader." Features: Ultra Powerful Quad Core 1.5Ghz CPU, 6589-T quad-core processor 5 Inch IPS Touchscreen, 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM. 13 MP Camera. The company has announced two smartphones, namely Smart NAMO Saffron 2, Saffron 1. While the Saffron 2 is priced at Rs 24,000, the Saffron 1 smartphone will come in two variants for Rs 23,000 and Rs 18,000. The report claims that Smart Namo phone will cost Rs 16,000 at launch and have videos as well as apps related to Modi. In addition to the smartphones, team Namo also plans to introduce feature phones starting from Rs.1,000.
This should clinch it for most ICFers.