The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Ok....I think I have come up with a decent basic premise......Priyanka is a RAW agent who is currently assigned in Pakistan to find out about a brand new biryani recipe which was developed in a kassai waad in Lahore.......KW is a failing door-to-door Patang salesman based in Lahore......fate brings the two together......but evil mafia overlord Lord is after this biryani recipe for his own selfish needs......Priyanka likes KW only as a person but KW is crazy about her and wants to help her out as her bodyguard.......their adventures is what this movie is about.....more details will be developed soon.....:two_thumbs_up:.....
:nice:

Ok....I think I have come up with a decent basic premise......Priyanka is a RAW agent who is currently assigned in Pakistan to find out about a brand new biryani recipe which was developed in a kassai waad in Lahore.......KW is a failing door-to-door Patang salesman based in Lahore......fate brings the two together......but evil mafia overlord Lord is after this biryani recipe for his own selfish needs......Priyanka likes KW only as a person but KW is crazy about her and wants to help her out as her bodyguard.......their adventures is what this movie is about.....more details will be developed soon.....:two_thumbs_up:.....
plz move the location to karachi ( KWs native ).. :dance: also we need to decide abt the placement of the songs

plz move the location to karachi ( KWs native ).. :dance: also we need to decide abt the placement of the songs
Movie name is "Agent Priyanka: Ek thi Kitty Kat" :dance:

but I was hoping to use the term Lahori logic in certain dialogues...... you be in charge of song placement....i'll choose the songs.....btw, I like your outline script......

but I was hoping to use the term Lahori logic in certain dialogues...... you be in charge of song placement....i'll choose the songs.....btw, I like your outline script......
:two_thumbs_up: will come up with 5 or 6 songs .. one thing is confirmed frm me .. item song by cabby before the climax veena-malik-item-song-dal-mein-kuch-kaala-pakistan-300x263.jpg

:two_thumbs_up: will come up with 5 or 6 songs .. one thing is confirmed frm me .. item song by cabby before the climax veena-malik-item-song-dal-mein-kuch-kaala-pakistan-300x263.jpg
What will be the "intro" song? Priyanka is like Vijayshanthi or just undercover agent (it borders to Faux action girl like Kareena in Agent Vinod :(( )

What will be the "intro" song? Priyanka is like Vijayshanthi or just undercover agent (it borders to Faux action girl like Kareena in Agent Vinod :(( )
we can have some intro song like choli ke pecha kya hain by priyanka ji in lahore :dance:

Narrator (Ila Arun): Heera Mandi ki jaan thi Pakiza... lekin uski noor ka badshah sirf ek. (FADE IN) Film opens on a bustling market street. Hawkers and pedestrians, both unhappy with the division of space, such is the attraction of Heera Mandi. The dirtiest, smelliest, darkest flesh market this side of the Khyber Pass and also the most enchanting of them all. You could get cheap condoms in all the flavours of the golawala and the little water drains on both sides of the narrow street carried the spent condoms to their distant graves.