End of bjp jdu alliance ,sharad yadav quits as NDA head

vayuu1

a lie being peddled on this forum by anti-modistas that vajpayee was opposed to modi. heres the video and if you can comprehend hindi clearly, you will see Vajpayee said Modi is following Rajdharma [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFmt9tbxecg]Atal ji Rajdharma comment on Narendra Modi fact. See complete video.Atal Ji supporting Modi - YouTube[/ame]

How long ago did this endorsement come from Vajpayee ? Last i heard, as late as 2010, Vajpayee had been suffering from dementia. PS: I hate BJP but Vajpayee was the best politician India had since Indira Gandhi and IMO, better than the iron lady herself.

Watch this video of Nitish Kumar praising Narendra Modi 10 years ago to realize what a gigantic double-faced hypocrite Nitish Kumar is. This is what he begins his speech with : Mujhko poori ummeed hai ki bahut din Gujarat ke dairey mein simat kar Narendrabhai nahin rahenge, desh ko inki sevayen milengi wXxQp-AfFrU
Exposed. :giggle: literally nanga ho Gaya hai. Now I am glad this separation has happened.

^^^ Err, the problem never was Modi's elevation. It was the autocratic way it was handled by BJP. And that is the same reason why Advani had problems. If you have no respect for your allies wishes, why have allies? And thats exactly what Nitish is saying

How long ago did this endorsement come from Vajpayee ? Last i heard, as late as 2010, Vajpayee had been suffering from dementia. PS: I hate BJP but Vajpayee was the best politician India had since Indira Gandhi and IMO, better than the iron lady herself.
If you are interested I would request you to read more rather than follow some 3rd grade news channel. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-17/india/30169101_1_narendra-modi-atal-bihari-vajpayee-letter
The letter dated June 1, 2002, reveals Vajpayee's concern for the fragile communal situation in the state and reflects his doubts over whether the interests of the riot-hit were being properly looked after. The letter was sent three months after the Godhra incident and the post-Godhra riots. It came two months after Vajpayee's advice to Modi that as CM, he must adhere to " Raj dharma" and not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed or religion.

It ll be hung assembly in any case. Anyway Nitish's issues are not secularism as is true with most pseudo secularists many of whom you will find here too. His are purely ego and envy issues. If he had to leave NDA' date= it had to be after 2002. Draw the line then and there. Now to sit here and claim that Modi is not secular enough and guess who is secular enough, Advani. How the world has changed ? Who would have thought that after 1992, Advani would be considered secular enough. I want Advani to be PM candidate for other reasons. But if putting Modi up, pits the secularists and communalist, I would be happy in a way. It would again establish that they are mirror opposites of each other. They are the fundamentalists running this country to the ground while having no real understanding or clarity of their own ideologies.
Nitish here has done an "Advani ".Pure ego based dicision. In my opinion... The biggest winner who emerges is Modi personally.Now there is no excuse for the anti Modi brigade to stop him. BJP now will have a chance to go all guns out without having to worry about the pseudo secularists.They will also get the true measure of the strength and weakness. Nitish will be a loser here. He let his heart and his ego rule his brain. The muslim vote is Bihar is about 16%(according to a tv report) and this will be divided between 3-4 parties. He will lose the upper caste and the probably some OBC votes.He will also lose the votes of a lot of people who feel betrayed because the coalition was doing a good job and not many people will accept the flimsy excuse given by Nitish.Nitish has also been exposed as a hypocrite and an opportunist and the opposition will not let him get away so easily. Biggest loser...Advani and his chamchas.He can now die a bitter old man.His dreams of being the PM even for 6 months are dead and buried. The most confused now will be congress. I don't see them piting Pappu against fenku Modi .....MS as PM candidate is not going to help much.Sonia will have to find some flexible option to warm the seat for Pappu.

Nit BJP now will have a chance to go all guns out without having to worry about the pseudo secularists.They will also get the true measure of the strength and weakness. .
:two_thumbs_up: He need to start visiting different part of country ASAP.Only security is the main concern.

In a way this is good news. Its up to Modi to put his money where his mouth is and try and secure a good number of seats. If he fails, the party gets a well needed wake up call. If he manages to grab a suitable slice of the pie, he will still need allies which should keep a check on saffronization. Make no mistake, the allies will come provided there is a majority for BJP. All the secular blah blah is hogwash.

In a way this is good news. Its up to Modi to put his money where his mouth is and try and secure a good number of seats. If he fails' date= the party gets a well needed wake up call. If he manages to grab a suitable slice of the pie, he will still need allies which should keep a check on saffronization. Make no mistake, the allies will come provided there is a majority for BJP. All the secular blah blah is hogwash.
totally agree....

In a way this is good news. Its up to Modi to put his money where his mouth is and try and secure a good number of seats. If he fails, the party gets a well needed wake up call. If he manages to grab a suitable slice of the pie, he will still need allies which should keep a check on saffronization. Make no mistake, the allies will come provided there is a majority for BJP. All the secular blah blah is hogwash.
+1 They could've optimized a bit more by explicitly stating that Modi will lead the poll campaign but the PM candidate is not decided. I think that would've helped their cause a bit more.

I can see Nitish keep on blaming BJP, Modi & Gujarat for many more coming months keep on harping his secular credentials as he doesn't has anything better to harp upon now... It'll be a competition among 'seculars' now 'who can criticize Modi more vociferously' to garner major slice of 'secular' votes... It'll be interesting to see if Nitish gets over Modi bashing and starts focussing Bihar development agenda or starts competing with Congress, Lalu etc. in Modi/BJP bashing...

+1 They could've optimized a bit more by explicitly stating that Modi will lead the poll campaign but the PM candidate is not decided. I think that would've helped their cause a bit more.
Modi is BJP's PM candidate , need to make any drama about that. It's good JDU moved away now , BJP can concentrate on its own path without worriying about making Nitish feel uncomfortable. Any way this now sends strong signal to BJP's ground level workers about who is teh boss :two_thumbs_up:

I can see Nitish keep on blaming BJP' date=' Modi & Gujarat for many more coming months keep on harping his secular credentials as he doesn't has anything better to harp upon now... It'll be a competition among 'seculars' now 'who can criticize Modi more vociferously' to garner major slice of 'secular' votes... It'll be interesting to see if Nitish gets over Modi bashing and starts focussing Bihar development agenda or starts competing with Congress, Lalu etc. in Modi/BJP bashing...[/quote'] Lalu has already started it...Nitish now has to contend with one more opposition...a wounded one at that. The only people who will give him some respect is the congress...which was his biggest enemy till now...because they will want him to join them...... If he decides to go the third front way...he will get the real taste of allies like Mamata.

If BJP loses' date=' Modi will get all the blame because he will make this election about himself ; if BJP wins, the allies won't accept him as PM candidate - har tarah se haarega Modi :hehe:[/quote'] Modi is the sachin tendulakar of indian politics :nice:

If BJP loses' date=' Modi will get all the blame because he will make this election about himself ; if BJP wins, the allies won't accept him as PM candidate - har tarah se haarega Modi :hehe:[/quote'] You have to take risk sometime.Without Modi BJP will end up with double digit seats. As Clarke said if Modi get enough seats allies will come running.

^^^ Err' date=' the problem never was Modi's elevation. It was the autocratic way it was handled by BJP. And that is the same reason why Advani had problems. If you have no respect for your allies wishes, why have allies? And thats exactly what Nitish is saying[/quote'] BJP had no option but elevate Modi within its party due to extreme pressure from its cadre from grass-root level, if that is not democratic, I dont understand democracy. It is not like he is made PM candidate.