Stuart Binny is uesless

List of "daddy" selections just got bigger: Rohan Gavaskar Jaydev Shah (son of Niranjan Shah, captains Saurashtra despite having been an abject failure with the bat; recently found some form after playing 80+ FC matches) Now, Stuart Binny.
next Aniruddha Srikkanth

Do not bring in this pile of dibbl y dobbly junk. Rather have Ishant or Vinny Kumar. Thats how awful this guy is. Would sum us up if go from trundlers to dibbly dobblies!! Worse batsman then Jadeja and worse bowler then Dhoni This guy is junk. Instead of chasing 300 , with this fool chase 330. And you think his pathetic batting will make up that 30. Jeez wake up people Bits and pieces players add up to zero in international cricket No daddies boy please But no doubt will play as daddie wants him in to boost IPL contract. Maybe nice deal with daddie phoning dhobi and saying will support you and no sackie possible just play my chubby little boy

Do not bring in this pile of dibbl y dobbly junk. Rather have Ishant or Vinny Kumar. Thats how awful this guy is. Would sum us up if go from trundlers to dibbly dobblies!! Worse batsman then Jadeja and worse bowler then Dhoni This guy is junk. Instead of chasing 300 , with this fool chase 330. And you think his pathetic batting will make up that 30. Jeez wake up people Bits and pieces players add up to zero in international cricket No daddies boy please But no doubt will play as daddie wants him in to boost IPL contract. Maybe nice deal with daddie phoning dhobi and saying will support you and no sackie possible just play my chubby little boy
Though I share your sentiment, can't see how he could do worse than ashwin.
What nonsense..He is not even in IPL auction as he has been retained by :rr:
Though I share your sentiment' date=' can't see how he could do worse than ashwin.[/quote'] You wanna bet This guy is glorified part time bowler and basically lower order slog and hit and hope bat Sorry ashwin and ishant both performing poorly. But this guy is much much worse bowler then them. He will get smoked. Will his batting compensate? Hell no. In fact Ashwin is better batter then this chump and does ashwins batting comensate for his bowling at moment? Typical scenario is binny will get raped, 4 or 5 overs for loads and will end up dhoni using much more of our filthy part timers like raina and kohli(binny same level of bowler as raina). Then gets out for low score. We always conceded big scores anyway, no want to add this fatty as main bowler to make us chase even more and put more pressure on batting line up. This guy is awful. A disgrace even in squad, let alone in team