Life after marriage.

Number

@ Detonator we didnt get any hall .. so marriage ll be in our temple and then ll ahve our reception later ( saving 2 lacs atleast )
Well, that's a great idea :two_thumbs_up: The absurd amount of money spent for wedding can be saved for our own use. My suggestion is to keep the reception in some star hotels like Alangar, Jenny's or Park Plaza. Even Vivanta isn't expensive as I thought. My dad used to say, in the cities near cauveri (erode, namakkal, karur) people use to invite relatives, relatives of relatives, friends, friends of friends, relatives of friends to show their "mass". More cars in a wedding and create a huge traffic jam near the hall is some sort of moral high for them. :giggle: I went to a friend's sister's wedding in a big hall near thindal, erode, where they set off fireworks (not the simple ones, all those huge rockets) for nearly 40 mins. I m sure, the cost would be nearly 5L :fear: Also I guess the rent for that hall is 4L, with extra money for electricity, food, floodlights, parking etc., they also had orchestra, dance, LED tvs, and it's too hard for me find a silent place in that huge hall.

my cousin is also getting married on the same day ( my grandmas yelder brothers garandson :confused: ).. they are show off type and they might spend 20L for their marriage :nervous: my father told it will cost 7-8 lac including all the expense except jewels.. in erode halls cost arnd 2-4lac , in bhavani it might cost 75k - 2lac :finger: anyway in our place we believe that people from tirupur/kovai are show off :giggle:

my cousin is also getting married on the same day ( my grandmas yelder brothers garandson :confused: ).. they are show off type and they might spend 20L for their marriage :nervous:
20L is considered as "normal" :giggle:
my father told it will cost 7-8 lac including all the expense except jewels.. in erode halls cost arnd 2-4lac , in bhavani it might cost 75k - 2lac :finger:
Jewels, saress, suits or cars gonna stay with us. So no harm in buying those. 7-8L just for 2 days is a bit too much. Guess you are a rich guy :((
anyway in our place we believe that people from tirupur/kovai are show off :giggle:
:finger: The biggest hall in cbe costs around 2.5L, even that mostorous small industry association halls costs around 5L, and free for members :--D

Guys,all of you have women in your lives so here is a tip. Remedy for menstrual pain(stomach cramps)........dissolve glucose powder (about 2 tsp or more) in a glass of water and sip slowly......works wonder for some women. I don't know how or why it works but it does in some cases and worth a try before popping medicine .

Guys,all of you have women in your lives so here is a tip. Remedy for menstrual pain(stomach cramps)........dissolve glucose powder (about 2 tsp or more) in a glass of water and sip slowly......works wonder for some women. I don't know how or why it works but it does in some cases and worth a try before popping medicine .
Thanks.. wifey prefers papaya/ water melon / fresh fruit juice.seems to help her