Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

I agree with the gist of your post except the part that is highlighted. Its a stretch to say that Muslims' date=' as a people, dominated India through force and torture. It was Muslim rulers (from Central Asia, Persia, Afghanistan etc) and their descendents who ruled over India. The lot of the common Muslim back then is not likely to have been much better than that of the local Hindu. For the former too, was as much a subjugated citizen as the latter.[/quote'] If they did not rule through force and torture which they certainly did, how do you explain the vast Islamic population in India? And how does most of the Muslim population in India have the same DNA ? I suggest you read up a bit on all the conquests of Babur,Khilji.,Alamgir Saab ,Ghori,Ghazni and Timur...

If they did not rule through force and torture which they certainly did, how do you explain the vast Islamic population in India? And how does most of the Muslim population in India have the same DNA ? I suggest you read up a bit on all the conquests of Babur,Khilji.,Alamgir Saab ,Ghori,Ghazni and Timur...
Sorry, I don't take reading assignments from friends. You've misunderstood by post. Who is the 'they' that you talk of? The Muslim populace or the leadership? I am not denying that the sultanates/Mughals ruled through force. Neither am I denying their excesses and at times- their systematic bias against non Muslims. Even their own chroniclers mention this. What I am saying is that they were in no way representatives of the then Muslims of India. My objection was to the statement that Muslims dominated India. It was hardly the case. Some Muslim dynasties did. Lets make that distinction. Addendum: A large Muslims population has many reasons. Contrary to what people (would like to) believe it is not all as a result of forced conversions. The first Muslims in India were in the Malabar region and they were converted by Arab traders. A lot of converts are also attributed to Sufi preachers. And a lot were converted by force, some changed religion for escaping harsh taxes and others changed religion for better prospects. Not to mention the high birth rates even uptil recent times.

The common thinking is to pamper the Muslims because there is a risk of few of their disgruntled victims joining the path of terrorism. But howcome these fears are not expressed with regards to Hindu victims of terrorism ? Are the Hindu victims expected to get pacified because they belong to the majority and hence can look better after themselves ? I think its time for disgruntled Hindus to get a bit more organized and start Saffron Terrorism which is the only way left for the community to be taken seriously otherwise in India the majority would continue to be expected to be Sitting ducks.

In past we had bad muslims ' date=' but now we only have good muslims....awesome![/quote'] No, we had bigoted, hateful people from both sides who want to divide the country. People like you who paint all muslims as one as clearly in your post are as much a part of the problem as enemies of our country. Because you are the target of the terrorists. Killing a few dozen people in terrorist attack is never the goal of terrorist. They are not going to achieve anything by that. What their goal is, to get people like you to react, to attack our own citizens, to create divide. Because they know how easy it is to get a rise out of you. And then we have a divided country, so much easier to conquer. British did this very successfully, it still seems to be working

The common thinking is to pamper the Muslims because there is a risk of few of their disgruntled victims joining the path of terrorism. But howcome these fears are not expressed with regards to Hindu victims of terrorism ? Are the Hindu victims expected to get pacified because they belong to the majority and hence can look better after themselves ? I think its time for disgruntled Hindus to get a bit more organized and start Saffron Terrorism which is the only way left for the community to be taken seriously otherwise in India the majority would continue to be expected to be Sitting ducks.
Missing the point again massively. Who said the hindu victims are not treated properly? Just because a couple of news item does not reach people like you sitting overseas, on their comfortable sofas, living happy lives and wanting to divide the country into thousand pieces just because you hate a community? Everything from succor, to relief, to support reach the hindu victims on time. Yes, there is no major news item or sensationalism because it's not needed. If you are in crowded place, when will you be insecure, when majority are your relatives or majority are strangers belonging to another family? And in the later case, wouldn't you want someone to reassure you always? Yes of course start saffron terror, because you want to divide the country. Even in the past have seen your affinity for your own state and religion before a united country, so of course it is exactly what you want Also no surprise that most of you are not anyways direct victim of any of these policies. It's more about the hate towards a particularly community which drives. Some of you are sitting seven seas away, some are in different states. And you just read media reports and express outrage and want an all out war, just to prove a point. You have absolutely no sympathy for the hindu victims just like for muslim victims. It's all about chest thumping

I think its time for disgruntled Hindus to get a bit more organized and start Saffron Terrorism which is the only way left for the community to be taken seriously otherwise in India the majority would continue to be expected to be Sitting ducks.
Tum rehne do, tumse nahi hoga.

Which are the educational rights granted to dalit people of Muslim and Christian communities by India government.Muslim and Christian Dalits have been deprived of those rights in the matters of government educational institutions' date=' government services and other issues, which are being enjoyed by those similar to them following Hinduism,Sikhism or Buddhism[/quote']All Muslims and Christians (whether converted from Dalit Hindus or not) enjoy minority educational rights. For example, the government can provide aid to Muslims and Christian educational institutions but not to Hindu/Sikh etc.

Sorry, I don't take reading assignments from friends. You've misunderstood by post. Who is the 'they' that you talk of? The Muslim populace or the leadership? I am not denying that the sultanates/Mughals ruled through force. Neither am I denying their excesses and at times- their systematic bias against non Muslims. Even their own chroniclers mention this. What I am saying is that they were in no way representatives of the then Muslims of India. My objection was to the statement that Muslims dominated India. It was hardly the case. Some Muslim dynasties did. Lets make that distinction. Addendum: A large Muslims population has many reasons. Contrary to what people (would like to) believe it is not all as a result of forced conversions. The first Muslims in India were in the Malabar region and they were converted by Arab traders. A lot of converts are also attributed to Sufi preachers. And a lot were converted by force, some changed religion for escaping harsh taxes and others changed religion for better prospects. Not to mention the high birth rates even uptil recent times.
Was only trying to explain that they (the Islamic invaders) indeed DID rule through force and torture, barring one or two kings.

So, I think we have diverted from core topic. Which is. Real culprits for these riots, Modi and Amit Shah are roaming free and al the evidence collected by respected denizens of the board has not been presented in the courts yet. I think its high time jagrut pravasis and internet vasis don't keep the hard facts with themselves and assist in delivering justice.

That's true. No such phrase exists in the lexicon of Muslims. But that is only because there is no such thing. Introspection is always of the 'self'. Its like saying: a boring Tarantino movie, trundler Ishant, retarded Rahul Gandhi etc.... you get the picture. The qualifiers aren't really necessary. Redundancy is abhorred in the Holy Quran. :pray:
WTF :mad: :whack:

Missing the point again massively. Who said the hindu victims are not treated properly? Just because a couple of news item does not reach people like you sitting overseas, on their comfortable sofas, living happy lives and wanting to divide the country into thousand pieces just because you hate a community? Everything from succor, to relief, to support reach the hindu victims on time. Yes, there is no major news item or sensationalism because it's not needed. If you are in crowded place, when will you be insecure, when majority are your relatives or majority are strangers belonging to another family? And in the later case, wouldn't you want someone to reassure you always? Yes of course start saffron terror, because you want to divide the country. Even in the past have seen your affinity for your own state and religion before a united country, so of course it is exactly what you want Also no surprise that most of you are not anyways direct victim of any of these policies. It's more about the hate towards a particularly community which drives. Some of you are sitting seven seas away, some are in different states. And you just read media reports and express outrage and want an all out war, just to prove a point. You have absolutely no sympathy for the hindu victims just like for muslim victims. It's all about chest thumping
keep going on... relationship/trust doesnt build on distortion of history & having different set of laws for different communities in a "secular" country

The riots were an evidence of BJP/Namo's policy for UP engineered by attack dog Amit Shah. Since then' date=' we have only seen leaders of SP, BSP and esp Congress' keep quoting the riots for their own agenda.[/quote'] Ok. Not sure if this was serious or sarcastic. If serious, shouldn't there be evidence for evidence. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There seems to be an outrage over Rahul Gandhi's comments during his speech at Indore. Congress' power packed visit to the riot-hit Muzaffarnagar earlier this year earned itself some goodwill. As Prime Minister Manmohan Singh promised a better life, it restored hope in the Bassi Kalan refugee camp. A month after riots surfaced in the area of Muzaffarngar, very less seems to have changed. Life has become a struggle for a few residing in those camps; those who were once a part of a successful and thriving business are finding it tough to manage proper meals a day. "We are getting food but with every meal we have, there is a feeling that this might be the last meal that we have. You never know even food might be taken away from us', said a senior citizen. Another individual added "We were promised jobs and homes when the trio visited us earlier but nothing has happened till now".
But what has angered them the most is Rahul's ISI comments. Disappointed and disheartened, the people feel cheated as to how can Rahul make such an insensitive statement, especially after the Congress had earlier claimed to be their rescue rangers. "The statement by Rahul Gandhi is completely wrong. It is not correct for such a big leader to speak like this. We condemn his statement and feel that he should apologise", said one of the residents. Another resident added, "Just because he had spoken to us earlier does not mean he can say anything he wants to" People had already lost their homes earlier and now considering what has transpired due to Rahul's comments, there is a feeling they've lost some of their self respect too. The people continue to remain clueless with absolutely no idea as to what the future beckons them.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/disappointment-descends-over-muzaffarnagar-following-rahuls-comments/430688-3-242.html I always thought some [Not all,so no generalization please] of our resident seculars are purely comment based on their personal ego rather than a genuine concern about minorities [something similar to Con-party tactics] But based on reaction here to some of the speeches by Pappu i feel i am right. very very sad state of affairs :((