Sachin Tendulkar tribute thread

Sidhoni

Sachin retirement tweets

ian bishop ‏@irbishi 26m The sight of the straight lines of the bat on its downswing; the power of the back foot punch; thanks for the memories Sachin. Glad you came
Harsha Bhogle ‏@bhogleharsha 1h sachin, i'll say this again : you were a great habit. i'll live every moment of these last two games
Eoin Morgan ‏@Eoin16 1h Sad to hear the greatest ever batsman is calling it a day. One man who inspired a nation #Sachin
Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 2h One of the Greatest ever @sachin_rt is retiring... One of my heroes and a absolute joy to play against.. #BornToPlayCricket
Aakash Chopra ‏@cricketaakash 34m Great player & a brilliant human being. Thanks for the memories, Paaji. Privileged to have shared the dressing room with you #tendulkar
Still no tweets for our team :/
ajinkyarahane88 ✔ @ajinkyarahane88 It was an honour to share the field n the dressing room wid the world's greatest cricketer.Im glad I got this opportunity. #SaluteTheLegend
Sanjay Manjrekar ✔ @sanjaymanjrekar Privileged to have seen a child prodigy go on to become a true legend of the game from very close quarters. All the best Sachin.
parthiv patel ✔ @parthiv9 Words can not define his greatness..greatest batsman ever and even better humanbeing.u will be missed paji.@sachin_rt pic.twitter.com/3gfJPeKvkZ
Tom Moody ✔ @TomMoodyCricket Time waits for know one as #Tendulkar prepares to say goodbye, been a privilege to play & coach against the little master one of the greats!
Damien Fleming ✔ @bowlologist Sachin Tendukar to retire after his 200th test match v windies in Mumbai Best batsman I bowled too at his peak no weakness #LittleMaster
Gautam Gambhir ✔ @GautamGambhir Salutes to Sachin paaji. I think India jersey number 10 should retire as well and preserved forever. Thanks Paaji
Graham Onions ✔ @BunnyOnions Even if it was only one game I have to say Sachin is one the best players I've bowled against,privilege to have met the little master
James Taylor @jamestaylor20 Apparently the little master has decided to call it a day after his 200TH TEST!Wow!A genuine legend!Not a bad player either...#SachinRetires