What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

Tell me what you eat.Yes' date='I meant kgs[/quote'] North Indian: Chapattis, sabji, fruits South Indian: Idly, Dosa, rice(either sambhar or rasam usually, sometimes other varieties) with a vegetable dish. A cup of Coffee/tea, and Milk a day. Sometimes when I am very hungry I like to snack on Junk food, but my metabolism rate is fast, so it seems to get digested very fast.

North Indian: Chapattis, sabji, fruits South Indian: Idly, Dosa, rice(either sambhar or rasam usually, sometimes other varieties) with a vegetable dish. A cup of Coffee/tea, and Milk a day. Sometimes when I am very hungry I like to snack on Junk food, but my metabolism rate is fast, so it seems to get digested very fast.
sambhar has some protein. But absorption is not that good. Have you tried Whey protein? Also nuts have lot of proteins. Almond is the best.

North Indian: Chapattis, sabji, fruits South Indian: Idly, Dosa, rice(either sambhar or rasam usually, sometimes other varieties) with a vegetable dish. A cup of Coffee/tea, and Milk a day. Sometimes when I am very hungry I like to snack on Junk food, but my metabolism rate is fast, so it seems to get digested very fast.
No protein in your diet You need atleast 70-80 gms of protein

I usually have dal as well as a 'sabji'. I don't try those whey protein supplements and pills, because there artificial supplements.
Good boy:icflove: Have high protein stuff like rajma ,chole. Learn to make simple chicken......it is easy.Just learn 2-3 different ways to make it.Eats eggs and nuts.....all kinds.

Good boy:icflove: Have high protein stuff like rajma ,chole. Learn to make simple chicken......it is easy.Just learn 2-3 different ways to make it.Eats eggs and nuts.....all kinds.
I eat eggs, occasionally, and I eat paneer every other day.

I usually have dal as well as a 'sabji'. I don't try those whey protein supplements and pills, because there artificial supplements.
Whey protein is artificial supplement? Dude, it's made from pure milk and it is just the left-over liquid part after you make cheese from milk. Studies have also shown it contains anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties

I eat eggs' date=' occasionally, and I eat paneer every other day.[/quote'] seems like you are not serious about getting a decent physique. what is this 'occasionally' , 'every other day' etc. you need to do proper research, read reputed sites and stick to a proper diet and workout regimen. it takes a long time and discipline. nobody on this site can give you any advice, all their physiques suck.

seems like you are not serious about getting a decent physique. what is this 'occasionally' ' date=' 'every other day' etc. you need to do proper research, read reputed sites and stick to a proper diet and workout regimen. it takes a long time and discipline. nobody on this site can give you any advice, all their physiques suck.[/quote'] Including yours?

seems like you are not serious about getting a decent physique. what is this 'occasionally' ' date=' 'every other day' etc. you need to do proper research, read reputed sites and stick to a proper diet and workout regimen. it takes a long time and discipline. nobody on this site can give you any advice, all their physiques suck.[/quote'] I just wan't to build my physique without involving too much of my time. I want to build my physique at home.

LOL @ all the no-homos :cantstop: It is amazing how much men cringe at appreciating another man physically. Women do it all the time, but hey girl-on-girl is sexy :cantstop: I know a MILF who just can't get enough guy-on-guy :nice: Anyhoo, Rainatunga :hail:

Goosey ...go for the lean athletic look.....like Ranbir Kapoor may be.Don't go for the Ranveer Singh and Hritik Roshan look (ewww) unless you are planning to spend all your life in a gym with a trainer .
Hritik is as lean as anyone can get.