ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

cmmon it was just a t20 game!!yuvi helped us win 2002CT,2007 WT20,2011WC ,its just that he's past it,it aint his fault that selectors and dhobi picked him.dhoni is to be partially blamed for sending him at 2 down when we were shouting for raina.i know he single handedly screwed us today but he is horribly out of form..he should retire now!!

All this is not necessary. A terrible day in the office for him. Blame the selectors for including him in the team, he is either not ready to play or well past it, after his cancer. He has made several comebacks since then, which is a clear indication that either Yuvraj has lost it, or needs more time to get back to his former self.

:clap: :clap: moar insults and name calling for Yuvraj plz....
I didn't "name call" or insult anyone. I am simply in awe of a great innings :hatsoff: I wonder why Kohli was looking so frustrated at the other end.
Carried bat is when an opener remains unbeaten..
Slight exaggeration is called for methinks :winky:
Rohit had a reasonable innings. Rahane was like a deer caught in headlights. His problem is more mental than technical.
Was reasonable because Kohli made up for it and Yuvi , Rahane, Dhoni sucked. Ideally he should have taken control from that point and made it big alongwith kohli. With last 3 or 4 overs India would not have sent Yuvraj before Raina.