India's Tour to South Africa, 2013

Guest Sacred Heart

Dhoni's press conference after the 2nd test match.. Press conference Chetan Narula ‏@chetannarula 14m Dhoni in PC: Lost too many wickets in morning session. Couple decisions went against us n soft dismissals which we cudnt afford. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Time Rahane spent on bench, he worked on fitness/technique/his approach to game. Great to see him grasp his opportunity #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: New ball had no swing, who will bowl 25 overs before we can get reverse? Jadeja cant use it either. It was strategy. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Moment we started bowling, we knew we had to get some reverse. Jadeja bowled well, took wkts n kept one end tight. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC, on old ball: It was Christmas time but I am not Santa Claus to give them free runs. Using soft, old ball was strategy. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Bowling did well in Johannesburg with favourable pitch. Need to learn how to bowl on dry wickets overseas. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Few teams were big supporters of DRS now they are against DRS. When it helps u its gud, when it doesnt its not. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Human error is part n parcel of the game. As long as its not a blunder, its fair enough. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Unless we find a fast-bowling allrounder like Kallis, we cannot play two spinners outside sub-continent. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC on DRS: Dont need guards who come only in afternoon n leave me to guard myself from 9pm-9am. Need 24-hour security! #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Lower order will take time to contribute. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Batsmen need to capitalize wen opposition is tired. Those are free Test runs. Will learn as they play more matches. #SAvInd Dhoni (the chef) in PC: Good squad this. Have fantastic ingredients. Didnt cook well in this match. Need to cook the right recipe. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Fantastic performance overall, (but) yes we could have done better. #SAvInd

Press conference Chetan Narula ‏@chetannarula 14m Dhoni in PC: Lost too many wickets in morning session. Couple decisions went against us n soft dismissals which we cudnt afford. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Time Rahane spent on bench, he worked on fitness/technique/his approach to game. Great to see him grasp his opportunity #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: New ball had no swing, who will bowl 25 overs before we can get reverse? Jadeja cant use it either. It was strategy. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Moment we started bowling, we knew we had to get some reverse. Jadeja bowled well, took wkts n kept one end tight. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC, on old ball: It was Christmas time but I am not Santa Claus to give them free runs. Using soft, old ball was strategy. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Bowling did well in Johannesburg with favourable pitch. Need to learn how to bowl on dry wickets overseas. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Few teams were big supporters of DRS now they are against DRS. When it helps u its gud, when it doesnt its not. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Human error is part n parcel of the game. As long as its not a blunder, its fair enough. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Unless we find a fast-bowling allrounder like Kallis, we cannot play two spinners outside sub-continent. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC on DRS: Dont need guards who come only in afternoon n leave me to guard myself from 9pm-9am. Need 24-hour security! #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Lower order will take time to contribute. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Batsmen need to capitalize wen opposition is tired. Those are free Test runs. Will learn as they play more matches. #SAvInd Dhoni (the chef) in PC: Good squad this. Have fantastic ingredients. Didnt cook well in this match. Need to cook the right recipe. #SAvInd Dhoni in PC: Fantastic performance overall, (but) yes we could have done better. #SAvInd
:congrats::congrats: :hatsoff::hatsoff:

I thought this was a parody post, but then I read it at 2-3 other places.

Dhoni in PC: Time Rahane spent on bench, he worked on fitness/technique/his approach to game. Great to see him grasp his opportunity #SAvInd
WTF! Trying to justify his stupidity to bench Rahane for so long. How about Dhoni spends some time on the bench as well and learns to put bat to ball outside the subcontinent! :hysterical:
I thought this was a parody post, but then I read it at 2-3 other places. WTF! Trying to justify his stupidity to bench Rahane for so long. How about Dhoni spends some time on the bench as well and learns to put bat to ball outside the subcontinent! :hysterical:
Dhoni should grow out his long grey beard, and use it to smother balls in it. His utter failure in handling the seaming, swinging and bouncing balls outside the subcontinent tells a tale by itself - a tale of a man who lacks the balls to take charge.