Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Not relevant to this threat, but I'd still share. A Marathi playwright once told me, that the Marathi word for potato is batata. This is also the Portuguese word for potato. It was the Portuguese who introduced potatoes to the western coast of India. In the north , there were small potato plantations though, but it never got to the western coast. Does that mean vada pav is alien to Indian culture?
Is vada pav the national dish of Portugal? Was vada pav forced down the throats of unwilling non vada pav eaters as a symbol of portugese superiority? Did vada pav eaters partition the subcontinent leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths, as they did not want to live as equals with non vada pav eaters?

I am really confused now. Comparing Urdu (a language) with Sanskrit (another language) is not fair. But comparing Urdu with Mughlai Chicken and Humayun's tomb is fair. :confused_smile:
This should help
The criteria should be which language is more relevant to India's cultural heritage. I submit to you that urdu is written in a foreign script, and is the preferred language of the islamic terrorists (like the paki army) who shed Indian blood.
I dont support increasing salary of teachers who teach a particular language, I dont understand why it cant be the same for all the teachers. The above quote made me wonder if we should really be eating certain food items though.

This should help I dont support increasing salary of teachers who teach a particular language, I dont understand why it cant be the same for all the teachers. The above quote made me wonder if we should really be eating certain food items though.
Keep wondering till you find a food item which was forced down the throats of an unwilling population and led to the systematic persecution and killing of millions of people.

modi Govt should have the courage to shut down the National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language . how long can my hard-earned money be used to promote :

SCHEMES OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO ARABIC/PERSIAN LANGUAGES
Language of ISIS being promoted by Govt of India :omg: .

modi Govt should have the courage to shut down the National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language . how long can my hard-earned money be used to promote : Language of ISIS being promoted by Govt of India :omg: .
Unlike AAP, the Centre is not discriminating against artisans of Indian languages in favor of votebank-friendly ones. Can AAPtards even begin to understand this discrimination? CM_w2aeUAAAjUUA.png

Since some ICF'ers like to read tweets from parody accounts and imagine they are real :

Gen Hameed Gul ‏@GenHameedGul 3h3 hours ago We appeal to Indian Muslims to unanimously support Hardik Patel fighting against atrocities UN needs to intervene immediately in the patel movement led by freedom activist Hardik Patel. Patels are being oppressed badly.

Parody acct or not' date=' those are Paki accts and they will always support chaos in India.Question is what do you support?[/quote'] Tariq's twitter account is real man. Gen Hamid Gul's was a parody obviously. Don't argue with this troll , these AAPtards draw out one example(here Gul account) and generalize it to score points over others.

Tariq's twitter account is real man. Gen Hamid Gul's was a parody obviously. Don't argue with this troll ' date=' these AAPtards draw out one example(here Gul account) and generalize it to score points over others.[/quote'] It is parody account man. Check his followers. Out of 1200 odd, 1000+ are Indians. And which Pakistani analyst tweets this? Syed Tariq Pirzada ‏@tariq_pirzada Aug 22 Live on @TimesNow . Watch for entertainment. Is Timesnow broadcast in Pakistan? Look at the twitter profile pic. If it was the real fellow, would he not put a proper pic? What we have is a publicly available photo of him in a TV studio. Look at his tweets and you will know it is parody created by an Indian A Pakistani television analyst tweets the below? Syed Tariq Pirzada ‏@tariq_pirzada Aug 21 I told u earlier Sartaj aziz condition has worsened..Loose motions dont ask abt the meeting before coming...Lets hope for the best..

Both Arvind Kejriwal and Nitish Kumar are behaving like two friends who after drinking multiple peg' date=' smell each other's mouth and say, "Nopes there is no foul smell".[/quote'] Its three musketeers. Media and AAp supporters are conveniently forgetting Lalu.