Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

RIP. Unfortunately the first thing I got reminded of when I read this was the 50 crore ki girlfriend remark from our future PM.
Once a troll, always a troll. :giggle: It was big news when the two got hitched, and later when the Kochi Commandos were formed, she was one of the owners initially. Tharoor had to resign because of the controversy and she backed out as one of the owners of Kocho Commandos IPL team. That's where the 'pachaas karood GF' remark came about. Anyway, sad end to a tale which was so public! Why was the cremation done in a hurry, when there are so many questions about the death? This is so stinking even to be fishy.

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-sunandas-death-shashi-tharoor-is-in-big-trouble/20140118.htm
Sunanda's death: Shashi Tharoor is in big trouble While there has been silence from most Congress quarters after the sudden and dramatic death of Sunanda Pushkar, the prime minister did call him just an hour after her death was reported and offered his condolences. While Kerala leaders are apprehensive that the entire issue would affect the party in the state, especially with the opposition Communist Party of India-Marxist demanding a full enquiry, sources say that Shashi Tharoor may have to step down unless the Delhi Police can conclusively prove that Sunanda died because of an overdoes of sleeping pills, medicine which she was taking and alcohol or alternatively that she committed suicide. Otherwise, with Congress fighting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections amid charges of corruption and scams, party vice president Rahul Gandhi may need to prove probity and transparency as far as the minister is concerned. ... On top of that she told a channel that she had TB of the stomach. A staff member said for the last two days she had not eaten but was only smoking, drinking alcohol and was taking sleeping pills. Hotel sources say that the CCTV camera on the floor where the Tharoors were was not working though there are unconfirmed reports that a man -- who does not work at the hotel and for whom no photograph is available -- did visit her suite to give her food. It is learnt that after returning from Kerala, Sunanda told select journalists that she was going to divorce Tharoor as he was having an affair with a Pakistani journalist. She used a lot of abusive language against him and reports are that the two were in a fight on the flight back from Kerala as well as in the Leela hotel lobby.
Ricin? causing heart attack. DP should watch 'Breaking Bad'!

I don't follow page 3' date=' but follow politics and the first time I heard her name was when Modi called her a 50 crore ki girlfriend. I got reminded of that and mentioned it on reading about her death. Is that something objectionable?[/quote'] Yup, every time I have undhiya with thepla, I feel I am feasting on the meat of those butchered by Modi.