The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

what is the over all record against csk ? i mean csk vs kxip ? and whats the record in last 5 matches ?
We beat you like 7 times in a row at one point, until Paul Valthaty scored that fluke 100 to defeat us once (in 2012?) Since then, Punjab has had the upper hand. (3-0 this year. :(()

We beat you like 7 times in a row at one point, until Paul Valthaty scored that fluke 100 to defeat us once (in 2012?) Since then, Punjab has had the upper hand. (3-0 this year. :(()
it is not meant to say we beat ya and troll i am jsut interested in record and am not able to find it..so if any one knows the stat please share :)

it is not meant to say we beat ya and troll i am jsut interested in record and am not able to find it..so if any one knows the stat please share :)
Seven editions - That would roughly translate to (7X2) + 2/3 playoff appearances = 17 games I'd say after this year, the record is probably CSK leading 10-7 or 9-8

Seven editions - That would roughly translate to (7X2) + 2/3 playoff appearances = 17 games I'd say after this year, the record is probably CSK leading 10-7 or 9-8
After todays game 9-7 it is :nice:

After todays game 9-7 it is :nice:
cool thanks last season gannu used to call kxip bunnies (infact this season too ) :cantstop: