Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Jay said:

honest question. can pakistan even win ranji? we should play pakistan when they accept india as a sovereign nation. grant them access to ranji. bring the quetta warriors too.  

Heh...  They accept India as a sovereign nation since 1947:dontknow:  & so does India. 

Pakistan will lose to an India A side in a Test match in Subcontinent or in Australia easily. 

Maybe an India B side too. 

Our Ranji sides are generally weak.  Karanatka used to be real quality few years ago & had several big names but not anymore.  

Pakistani domestic structure is far more crap.  Our top 3-4 Ranji sides will beat their QeA champs easily 

3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Till end of Dec 2017 saini had 84 wkts @ 23 for del in fc 

since jan 2018 he got 6 wkts for delhi @ 45

and for the other teams 

Team Balls  Mdns    Runs Wkts  BB  Ave  5wI  10wM

India 251        5 172      4 2-54 43.00    0    0
India A 2428   108 1168  34       5-79 34.35    1    0
India Green 126   4 55  1 1-33  55.00    0    0
Indians 128   0 106  3 3-19   35.33    0    0
Rest of India 240   12 123  0

That was the time when he was hot property, didn't harness his form back then

10 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Till end of Dec 2017 saini had 84 wkts @ 23 for del in fc 

since jan 2018 he got 6 wkts for delhi @ 45

and for the other teams 

Team Balls  Mdns    Runs Wkts  BB  Ave  5wI  10wM

India 251        5 172      4 2-54 43.00    0    0
India A 2428   108 1168  34       5-79 34.35    1    0
India Green 126   4 55  1 1-33  55.00    0    0
Indians 128   0 106  3 3-19   35.33    0    0
Rest of India 240   12 123  0

yea he has really stank it up. its a shame. hope he really comes back soon once domestic starts. poor lad. injuries *ed him over badly. 

11 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Yeah exactly,and the bravado,we are getting better blah blah....

One toss loss against a good opponent and they went packing home.....and Wade of all people:wp23:

It isnt about one game; that's the thing. 

It is based on an overall perspective having seen Pakistan cricket inside n out over a span of 2 decades; the relocation to the UAE, the talent drought, the cumbersome Misbah era; we have seen it all bruh.

But finally, the slump of the 2010's is making way for a gradual rise. Outsiders may not be able to tell yet because they will likely see the 'now', the players in the team on their last legs, the results which are still iffy. They obviously don't have the attention to detail that I have, so I can understand. 

But just to tell you, it isn't about one game against India.  Not at all. That game n the world cup only proved one thing for me and that is this team has a clutch mentality unlike their much superior predecessors of the late 90's.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

We can watch ball by ball highlights or any overs of a particular bowler/batman in below website. Has different camera angles too. Watched a bit of Umran's bowling he looked good. Pitch seems to be slow. Umran's wicket taking delivery is missing though.

https://www.pitchvision.com/#/pvm/136585

Great find bro !

2 hours ago, Mosher said:

We can watch ball by ball highlights or any overs of a particular bowler/batman in below website. Has different camera angles too. Watched a bit of Umran's bowling he looked good. Pitch seems to be slow. Umran's wicket taking delivery is missing though.

https://www.pitchvision.com/#/pvm/136585

Bro, did Umran look quick and reasonably accurate  ?

6 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

It is based on an overall perspective having seen Pakistan cricket inside n out over a span of 2 decades; the relocation to the UAE, the talent drought, the cumbersome Misbah era; we have seen it all bruh.

But finally, the slump of the 2010's is making way for a gradual rise. Outsiders may not be able to tell yet because they will likely see the 'now', the players in the team on their last legs, the results which are still iffy. They obviously don't have the attention to detail that I have, so I can understand. 

But just to tell you, it isn't about one game against India.  Not at all. That game n the world cup only proved one thing for me and that is this team has a clutch mentality unlike their much superior predecessors of the late 90's.

To sum it up,"ghanta"

6 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

LOL losing in the semi finals after being dominant in the league stage is called choking. But I guess that's the standard for Pakistan cricket.

BTW the clutch mentality was at full display when losing to Eng B and SA B or being stretched to the limit by the BD side missing Tamim, Shakib and Mushfiqur.

8 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

LOL losing in the semi finals after being dominant in the league stage is called choking. But I guess that's the standard for Pakistan cricket.

BTW the clutch mentality was at full display when losing to Eng B and SA B or being stretched to the limit by the BD side missing Tamim, Shakib and Mushfiqur.

He was talking about "clutch plate"used in paxtani tempos loaded with world famous donkeys to cheene biraders

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ya we have seen clutch mentality in front of wade of all people.

They are good at clutching at straws but changing gears using clutch is tough for the tough physically aesthetic and good looking players from pakistan.