Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Look at these arrogant trolls acting funny at me using the word clutch.

The semi final was far from a choke. I wont bring the toss into discussion here because swaying of luck is part of the game.

There were a couple of captaincy mistakes, and inexperience that cost us, but this wasn't a team that has hit peak, so I will take it.

When you want to define what choking is, then look no further than your own rockstars.

But for that you need to take your head out of each other's backsides. This is supposed to be your era of dominance with your players at their peak, yet you keep crumbling; first to an 8/9th ranked team in the CT final, and then countless times to NZ with its mediocre talent. That is called choking; particularly when you smash the same side 3-0 a week later.

I hope your donkeys can rent in that clutch tape or whatever that tool above was saying, from us because you definitely need it.

Edited by Axl100mph
1 hour ago, Axl100mph said:

The semi final was far from a choke. I wont bring the toss into discussion here because swaying of luck is part of the game.

There were a couple of captaincy mistakes, and inexperience that cost us, but this wasn't a team that has hit peak, so I will take it.

When you want to define what choking is, then look no further than your own rockstars.

But for that you need to take your head out of each other's backsides. This is supposed to be your era of dominance with your players at their peak, yet you keep crumbling; first to an 8/9th ranked team in the CT final, and then countless times to NZ with its mediocre talent. That is called choking; particularly when you smash the same side 3-0 a week later.

I hope your donkeys can rent in that clutch tape or whatever that tool above was saying, from us because you definitely need it.

Listen you worthless scum, Kohli has been heavily criticised for the 2019 WC semi final loss and 2021 WTC final loss.. But a bhikahri nation's bhikhari supporters can never understand what setting higher standards and expectations from your team means.

Be happy winning vs BD in 20th over and rejoicing that win. Thats your standard.

2 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

we dont care about fodder t20 tournaments my dear clutch brother from the socially aware clutch nation of mighty ghandarva warriors. 

we only care about tests. tests are decided based on series victories. One off bullshit test in conditions alien to india doesnt mean kiwis are deserved winners. they got spanked by australia 3 0. if we dint have kohli, we probably would have won the final anyway even without prep. Kiwis had the advantage of playing 2 games before final. 

Our real captain rahane couldn't captain our team. He was the winning captain vs australia not kphli. We lost the first test under kohli who is clearly an overrated and imbecile captain who plays favouritism. 

Edited by Jay
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Every team selection has been very conservative so far by the new TM.

Yes bro. Disappointed. It's no brainer that Siraj and Umesh are better than Ishant in India. Both have the skills to be good in India with the new ball and lethal when the ball starts reversing. Both are quicker and skiddier than Ishant which is needed in India as most pitches are flat and slow. This dumb TM just can't see it. Fitness is also a worry with Ishant in recent times. Hope Ishant doesn't start trundling mid match.

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Siraj split his webbing in the 2nd T20. Not yet fully healed. Hence the 'experience' preferred over giving Prasidh a debut. Same with Saha over Bharat.

Siraj still not fully fit? Didn't find this news anywhere. Cricinfo had mentioned in their match preview that 2 of Ishant,Umesh and Siraj likely to play in this test match and Cricbuzz said one of Umesh or Siraj will partner Ishant.

3 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Siraj still not fully fit? Didn't find this news anywhere. Cricinfo had mentioned in their match preview that 2 of Ishant,Umesh and Siraj likely to play in this test match and Cricbuzz said one of Umesh or Siraj will partner Ishant.

Heard some sports journo on a FM channel say that Siraj has hardly bowked in the nets. His left hand is heavily bandaged and Siraj is uncomfortable to use it fully. Not entirely sure about the exact situation though.

They might very well have dropped him.

30 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Lol at people even thinking about preferring Prasidh over Ishant in a two match series against NZ when our 6 first choice players are missing. 

Matlab young hai to khila do?  Ghatiya mentality. 

Ishant has indeed been quite good in test matches from 2016 to 2019.  

But he has been very unfit in the last 2 years.

1.  Has missed 7 of the 15 test matches in 2020 and 2021, due to fitness issues.

2. Has run out of steam in his later spells in these 2 years. He used to be a workhorse and bowled with effort for long periods. But that aspect is now gone.

He has been bowling fast for the last 14.5 years. Not so easy to do as an Asian, with the slow pitches and hot weather. It is expected that his fitness would deteriorate after so much work.

He can still pick.wickets on his fitter days.

But it is very important to move towards fully fit pacers in every format. 

9 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Now we see him trundling at 127-28 kph normally..  That's taken the sting out of his bowling.  Some posters find it hard to accept his time is up & so does TM. 

Perennial problem in India. Big names and seniority become much more important than current form and ability. Seeing it with Rahane and Pujara too. 

Now it is possible that Ishant has a really good match as he is well rested and fresh. 

But he won't be a consistent performer from now on, as he lacks fitness.

It is very important that we find a replacement ASAP.