Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

Trundlers deserve to play in one format I guess. T20 it is as no one cares about it. 

In odi we should go with avesh tyagi and siraj. 

Pakistan can only dream of this type of hostile potent attack.

I am fed up. You just can't resist writing about Pakistan, can you? All of your posts are same. We got your point. Saying it again and again won't make it any more clearer.

5 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

I am fed up. You just can't resist writing about Pakistan, can you? All of your posts are same. We got your point. Saying it again and again won't make it any more clearer.

it will be posted repetitively till its ingrained permanently in the heads of osama's protectors.

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Economy rates of our seamers ....

Chahar.    9.3

Harshal.   9.2

Bhuvi.       7.8

Saved by debutant spinner Bishnoi going at 4.2 runs an over.

Whats your thoughts on Bishnoi, first time I have seen him bowl properly and paid attention to him.

Seems ok, young spinner with plenty of room to grow and improve. He obviously had a lot of nerves and adrenaline going through him so the wides were expected.

The "foul" catch was unfortunate but glad it happens now, so he learns from it in an irrelevant series.

How does he bat? What batsman in India is closest like? Like is he an Ashwin in ODI cricket or is he like a good allrounder?

8 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Whats your thoughts on Bishnoi, first time I have seen him bowl properly and paid attention to him.

Seems ok, young spinner with plenty of room to grow and improve. He obviously had a lot of nerves and adrenaline going through him so the wides were expected.

The "foul" catch was unfortunate but glad it happens now, so he learns from it in an irrelevant series.

How does he bat? What batsman in India is closest like? Like is he an Ashwin in ODI cricket or is he like a good allrounder?

in 12 list A innings he has 7 sixes.. sounds promising 

9 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Bishnoi can be a very dangerous spinner. 

... He gets the ball to zip through 

... Predominantly a googly bowler who does turn his googlies 

... Gets drift in the air, in the direction of his googlies.

... has a decent flipper.

Will be a big wicket taker.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bishnoi can be a very dangerous spinner. 

... He gets the ball to zip through 

... Predominantly a googly bowler who does turn his googlies 

... Gets drift in the air, in the direction of his googlies.

... has a decent flipper.

Will be a big wicket taker.

Thanks for that. He looked difficult to tackle. You go down the track and miss and your out, he bowls very quick.

He reminds me of that Afghan spin bowler who bowls fast spin.

would have been nice to see if one of these franchises picked Blessing Muzarbani and used him as a surprise hit the deck option like CSK did with Hazlewood - ( not as death bowler ) + he comes for base price

Edited by Vk1

please pick 2 wrist spinners.. we dont want a finger spinner allrounder as second spinner.. that guy will struggle to bowl his 4 overs and he will hardly get to bat esp as we have anchors like Kohli.. if Jadeja > V Iyer pick him but dont sacrifice the second wrist spinner 

Edited by Vk1