Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats why u dont drop bumrah ever ever

Ill rather fail with bumrah then bowlers with half his skill 

So you pick a post from 3 days ago and select one innings where he has done well as though it negates his overall record in past 2 years in ODIs?  I'll come back and claim that Bumrah can't take wickets the next time he has a wicketless match - this would be the exact analog of your post.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

So you pick a post from 3 days ago and select one innings where he has done well as though it negates his overall record in past 2 years in ODIs?  I'll come back and claim that Bumrah can't take wickets the next time he has a wicketless match - this would be the exact analog of your post.

Nah. Bumrah is Bumrah. He may not take a wicket in powerplay in 10 consecutive matches but gives you value in death and middle overs. Also, doesn't go for runs early on. You back your matchwinners irrespective of anything. On behalf of @Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Nah. Bumrah is Bumrah. He may not take a wicket in powerplay in 10 consecutive matches but gives you value in death and middle overs. Also, doesn't go for runs early on. You back your matchwinners irrespective of anything. On behalf of @Ankit_sharma03

indeed. bumrah is bumrah. Kohli is Kohli. SRT is SRT... oops, I mean God is God.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:26 AM, Vijy said:

he is not taking wkts becoz of length issues not that he lacks skill 

what will u have a bowler with less skill vs a bowler with not getting lengths right ??

Starc has been struggling do u see aussies dropping him ?? No 

U dont drop big players 

The guy plays every format, u cant expect him to perform day in day out n be at tope of his game in every format. Even cummins is not great in t20 yet aussies keep playing coz u dnt drop big players

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

There is no accountability set for certain players here

yep, if Kohli gets thrashed for his all-format form (rightly so) in past 2 years, bowlers can be criticized too if they consistently fail in some format for 2 years.

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes coz they have performed for yrs n yrs n build reputation, no one will ever perform day in day out for whole cricket career. 

this is like investment banking. perform, die/suicide or piss off. this is not a government job. no one should care about their past credentials. what matters is the present. 

1 year max is more than enough to get rid of wastrels who under perform. 

besides even tenda was dropped. why cant we drop this useless chewt called varat. 

40 minutes ago, Vijy said:

agreed. if it were up to me, i would drop the chcoking cunt if he choked in LOI again. again i blame kohli more for the choking. he probably infected the team's mentality. lets see under rohit. bumrah did win multiple ipls under rohit. so he knows what its like to win unlike kohli when he was captain. 

even in tests, if he starts under performing for more than one series, drop his ass. he isnt god. like i said, investment banking style. ruthless aggression.