9 hours ago, Jay said:

Shami

Proven failure in t20 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Bumrah

\

Who is debating about bumrah ? 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Lol and some fuctards here think pak have better depth in bowling get the * out of here and go back to loudistsn. 

Their white ball fast bowling is very good and more developed if you compare to our youngster 

@Nikhil_cric is right in a way 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Indian have the best fast bowling speth by far. We just don't play the good ones. For tests and even for LOI. 

Depth hona aur developed hone men farq hota hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

small sample- although i like him 

Has done nothing to get selected in national squad 

Trash in t20 and now out of form too 

One dimensional bowler but i highly rate him 

His form in IPL affected his chances

One phase bowler

who hasnt played much cricket in last 2 yrs

Form , fitness all unknown 

Inconsistent but yea ill take him over avesh 

Proven failure in t20 

Their white ball fast bowling is very good and more developed if you compare to our youngster 

I'm talking specifically about white ball cricket. 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

small sample- although i really like him 

Has done nothing to get selected in national squad 

Has all the tools for t20 but just having tools is not enough 

Trash in t20 and now out of form too 

One dimensional bowler but i highly rate him 

His form in IPL affected his chances

One phase bowler

who hasnt played much cricket in last 2 yrs

Form , fitness all unknown 

Inconsistent but yea ill take him over avesh 

Proven failure in t20 

Ours is clearly better in tests and odi. 

No one cares about t20. 

Even in t20 I doubt they can beat an attack of siraj bumrah and say umran or tyagi etc. 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Ours is clearly better in tests and odi. 

No one cares about t20. 

Even in t20 I doubt they can beat an attack of siraj bumrah and say umran or tyagi etc. 

then why are u cribbing in t20s 

Also in ODI as of now only 3 bowlers own a position - Siraj, Bumrah, Shami

Prasidh is struggling and his bowling with old ball is found wanting so for the we dont have depth as of now in ODI , since only 3 are certain 

We have more options in t20 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

then why are u cribbing in t20s 

Also in ODI as of now only 3 bowlers own a position - Siraj, Bumrah, Shami

Prasidh is struggling and his bowling with old ball is found wanting so for the we dont have depth as of now in ODI , since only 3 are certain 

We have more options in t20 

When we don't give opportunities then how can you say we have no options rofl. We have plenty of options. He'll if we have so many for tests then we have more than enough for odi. 

In t20 too we have a better attack. Our batting is a steaming pile of ****.

10 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Pakistan's bowling was fab. 

We don't have even one youngster who has both pace and control. 

What we have -  Prasidh (smashed by Ireland Zim) , Avesh (lol)  and Umran who isn't ready at all. 

Prasidh has bowled well against explosive lineup of England on featherbeds,plz recall and had a fair run up untill now

Hyperboles kam use kiya karo

There was a time even Hassan Ali was hyped to the moon,we know where he has ended up

Yes they bowled well,but they have just started

Just now, the don said:

Why are people surprised . Main pichlay 10 mahinay say keh raha hoon kay Naseem is now in a different league.

india main siraj is one guy who can produce those wicket taking balls, baaki naseem is a different level now.

Bhai ruk ja,abhi usey khelne de

Batsmen bhi evolve hotey hain,yaha ,lets see how he survives this ever-evolving format

15 minutes ago, the don said:

Why are people surprised . Main pichlay 10 mahinay say keh raha hoon kay Naseem is now in a different league.

india main siraj is one guy who can produce those wicket taking balls, baaki naseem is a different level now.

In u.a e. Calm down. He has done * all outside u.a.e. 

Besides he is weak and frail. First develop fitness.

31 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Only Bumrah is missing. Shami is a terrible T20 bowler in T20I's especially .

Pakistan try to develop and play all the quick bowlers they have got. India don't.

Who are the fastest Pakistani pacers who are prominent. ?

Rauf

Hasnain

Shaheen

Naseem

Musa

Dahani

And Pakistan have / had selected 5 of those 6 in the Asia Cup Squad. ( Shaheen got injured.). For a long time they had picked Rauf and Naseem when they were raw and developed them.

Who are the Fastest Indian quicks who are prominent ?

Umran

Tyagi

Sen

Bumrah

Saini

Shami

Prasidh

Siraj 

We had chosen only Bumrah in the Asia Cup Squad and even he got injured.

Shami is not the best T20 pacer going around ( but he is a massive PP wicket taker )  .... but the point is that when we are leaving our quickest pacers out for whatever reason then we should not say that our pacers lack pace. 

Hasnain, Naseem and Dahani are not proven T20I bowlers but they are playing. Earlier they had given a lot of games to Rauf and Naseem when they were very raw and undercooked but we have dropped Umran after 2 games.

Australia, South Africa, Pakistan and the Windies in their heydays always pick / picked and developed their quickest pacers. But we dont. That is the difference and not the lack of talent.

31 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Rauf, Dhani, Naseem are consistently faster than any 3 quicks we can put out right now and they all generate more bounce. 

Only Rauf is faster than the regular Indian quicks. Dahani was slower than Hardik even. Naseem was bowling at 130 k to 140 k in the last test he played against SL.

And apart from Rauf  none of the other Pakistsni pacers are that bouncy. They try to swing the ball at sharp pace. 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

doesnt matter

what matters is - wkts, eco 

Performance chahe pace se ho, seam, swing, turn, bounce, cutter, slower one , reverse swing or any other thing.........at the end performance matter 

No these Pakistani lovers talk about pace pace all the time lol. Pace without bounce is useless. 

Bounce plus pace is key. Who got wickets today? Paandu. What did he do? Bounce with pace.

9 hours ago, Jay said:

No these Pakistani lovers talk about pace pace all the time lol. Pace without bounce is useless. 

Bounce plus pace is key. Who got wickets today? Paandu. What did he do? Bounce with pace.

mujhe unse kuch lena dena nhin, i care about effectiveness ,.................we are not competing for swiggy fastest deilvery we are competing for winning matches

Rahi baat pace obsession ki, i see pace obsession here ............i dont visit their forum

Bhuvi didnt get wkts ???  Bhuvi didnt bowl well ??? Nawaz was their highest wkt taker........................uske pass kona bounce hai

its a simple concept ur not getting -

• U have to bowl well 1st be it any speed. the name ur mentioning are inconsistent.........so no matter what pace u bowl at if u dont bowl well it wont matter
  • As i said its all about getting wkts - bounce is not the only way u can get wkts by swing, seam, turn, slower one, reverse swing, pace, bounce anything..............result matter not the best
  • We are playing our best 

If i had the choice of bhuvi-arshdeep vs Naseem-dahani ............i wud have picked bhuvi and arsh only coz they are better bowlers in this format. Pick better bowler not the ones who are better at speed guns . 

Their bowlers compete with their bowlers

Our compete with ours 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

mujhe unse kuch lena dena nhin, i care about effectiveness ,.................we are not competing for swiggy fastest deilvery we are competing for winning matches

Rahi baat pace obsession ki, i see pace obsession here ............i dont visit their forum

Bhuvi didnt get wkts ???  Bhuvi didnt bowl well ??? Nawaz was their highest wkt taker........................uske pass kona bounce hai

its a simple concept ur not getting -

• U have to bowl well 1st be it any speed. the name ur mentioning are inconsistent.........so no matter what pace u bowl at if u dont bowl well it wont matter
  • As i said its all about getting wkts - bounce is not the only way u can get wkts by swing, seam, turn, slower one, reverse swing, pace, bounce anything..............result matter not the best
  • We are playing our best 

If i had the choice of bhuvi-arshdeep vs Naseem-dahani ............i wud have picked bhuvi and arsh only coz they are better bowlers in this format. Pick better bowler not the ones who are better at speed guns . 

Their bowlers compete with their bowlers

Our compete with ours 

All great bowlers will have good rising deliveries. All of them. All true greats had consistent bounce. Mcgrath Roberts steyn Marshall holding garner etc. 

Bounce is much harder to face than raw pace or swing or seam or turn.