Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Updated List ... with inputs from @Mosher bro

Fast Bowlers   OR    Fast Medium Pacers playing SMAT 2022 ....

Fast ....

Tyagi .. UP

Mavi .. UP

Nagarkoti .. Rajasthan 

Saini .. Delhi

Aaron .. Baroda 

Gaurav Yadav .. MP 

KM Asif .. Kersla 

Safvan .. Baroda 

Fast Medium ....

Bawa .. Chandigarh

Hangargekar .. Maharashtra

Simarjeet .. Delhi 

Akashdeep .. Bengal 

Dayal .. UP

Mayank Yadav .. Delhi 

Thampi .. Kerala 

Akash Singh .. Nagaland

Arjun Tendulkar .. Goa 

Edited by express bowling
20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Thanks bro !

Did you notice on body targeted short fast from Wood cramped bigg boundary hitter like Tim to surprise,now imagine someone like Boobie or Harshal trying same sort of delivery to someone like him not to someone like Babar,Kela or Rizwan or some other timers,brute hitters have problem against that length as they take time to lift their bat backwards and then bring it forth barring Livingstone who has fast hand eye and comes in the middle

But then sooner or later batsmen will come to terms to this,but bowlers must take advantage till it lasts

I would love to see our Umran,Sen Prasidh and others to copycat those line and lengths particularly against big hitters

Edited by Suhaan

in one of my Important Posts i had mentioned /advised to selectors to select Pacers whose Average Speed is greater than 136K at least.

I had also advised to ask pacers to bowl at least 12 balls at a stretch and calculate the Average Speed of all the 12 balls to determine the average Speed. Yes if there is any special SWING KING kind of talent, one can reduce by 3 to 4K on average but otherwise they should not pick any pacer with less than 136K average. 

this way you are sure that the guy picked has some basic capability with regards to Pace. Line , length , even inswing and out swing are Skills which can be trained but PACE cannot be trained.

if i was the BCCI chairman, i would ask all pacers to come and bowl 12 fast balls and get their pace recorded so that I know that guys who are selected have the BASIC PACE Skill in them at least.

if a bowler like Varun aroon, Umesh Yadav , Siraj , Prasidh, Kuldeep Sen , Umran Malik who can definitely bowl 12 balls at 136K average or more- if proper training is imparted to them,  they will give great returns. They Talk about PROCESS and then they pick Harshal Patel who is not bowling even 1 ball in his 4 overs at 136K. i have seen many 140+ full tosses bowled by Bumrah which have only been hit for 1 run.

my only point if Select fast bowlers and Spend your money and energy in training them. after that if we loose the world cup , so be it- no worries. In the long run - we will benefit.

remember 4 pronged west Indies Pace attack and they had average batsman..just one or 2 good openers and vivian richards and later lara/chanderpaul ..all other batsman were not good.west Indies ruled the world as they got a FORMULA- 4 Pronged GENUINE fast bowling attack.

I am asking to copy that in cricket outside of Asia- all other countries paly fast bowlers , we just had one bumrah and just with one ast bowler and other trundlers we had started getting SUCCESS. just think if we had 4 genuine fast bowlers..we have boom, siraj, kuldeep sen, Umran mailk - play 3 or 2 of them with bhuvi and hardik and see if we win or Loose in australia.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

@express bowling @Mosher look at this guy from SA..  He is 16 atm

Looks impressive  !

And talking about prodigies ... Kartik Tyagi was thought to be a prodigy when he was in his mid teens and made his Ranji debut at age 16.

I am not happy with the way he has been handled in the last 18 months or so. He must be given all possible help to realize his potential.