Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

What I don't understand is, if our ex-cricketers like accurate medium pacers, why don't they prefer tall and accurate pacers who get steep bounce ?

Why have Pankaj Singh, Ankit Rajpoot and Ishwar Pandey been ignored while Bhuvi Kumar and Praveen Kumar have come through  ?   Mukesh Kumar is being preferred over the tall Porel.  Why ?

P.S -- I am not advocating the selection of Porel etc. but just pointing out the preference for short, floaty medium pacers over tall, bouncy ones. The tall pacer we are preferring now, Arshdeep, is a floaty pacer. 

As such type of bowlers are out of their syllabus..they dont know how to groom them..so they are just happy with their mediocre life and mediocre finds and thought process..

I want England to play every month agsinst india and take out the trundlers to cleaners..so the avg fan gets fed up eventually with the women pace bowlers we have in mens team

18 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Indian cricket sinking lower. Dark day for Indian cricket fans like me. Kuldeep gets dropped after a top performance and trash like Unadcut gets in the team. Still believe Unadcut doesn't have any clout with the higher ups???

he has plenty. he's good at servicing drabid and all the higher-ups

17 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Dravid basically murdered this thread today.

I cannot believe the selection of an old man ahead of Kuldeep or any young up and coming fast bowler.

The Madness of Indian Cricket,

There was no other fast bowler in the squad. So he got selected.

2 hours ago, Mosher said:

Indian cricket sinking lower. Dark day for Indian cricket fans like me. Kuldeep gets dropped after a top performance and trash like Unadcut gets in the team. Still believe Unadcut doesn't have any clout with the higher ups???

The current Indian Coach, Captain and Selectors are like "Doormats".

Anyone with power is stepping over them and they are accepting these quota picks.

Dravid has the stature to counter it, but my idea about him has changed a lot during his coaching stint.  He looks like a very meek person who lacks either the aggression to win big matches or the resolve to counter quota picks. Just likes the "safe" brand of line and length trundlers and finger spinners.