Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

27 minutes ago, MK55 said:

One thing I’ve noticed, every time Umran gets a wicket, he goes for that full fast ball. I think he should mix it up a bit on the first ball. Maybe go for a top of off fast ball.

He should convey to captain about what he will bowl...  So far I don't like his field sets.  There is no protection for fuller balls...  No cover or sweeper or long on..  All fielders are behind fine leg & square leg & deep square leg. 

3 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

Umran is improving and trying stuff..he is learning..all this experience counts..he is very penetrative..thats what we were missing in middle overs..and against the tail..

more he plays..better he will get..he has still not tried slower deliveries yet..though he is practicing them..

Yes he said in one of his interviews that he is practicing them. Will be very effective bowler once he starts mixing slower ones. From 150 to 120. Just like how Haris Rauf is currently.

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Gambhir, Jadeja, Agarkar, Pathan .... we need these kinds of guys at the helm. 

They understand what international cricket is all about. 

just see the srilankan ex keeper comentating- he is talking high about his team mates all the time, even when they snick and get a 4 or go for a shot which was an ugly shot against umran and had hardik been 3 inches taller , he would have caught that shot....

he is always talking high about srilankan captain and average bowlerss.

Today's pitch was a little bit better than the PUNE PITCH, i mean today's pitch was a 180-190 Pitch ( winning score) and Our 360 degrees Sky got his bat going and Let srilankan bowlers know who is the BOSS?

PUne Pitch was a death bed for bowlers and today's pitch had atleast very little for the bowlers , though it was also flat , just a bit of green on the flat pitch made it a little some thing for the bowlers.

i would say all bowled well , just that i was surprised to see arshdeep playing and still he had issue's - he was giving plenty of wides. actually he should have been asked to practice hard and get his line n length perfect and then played. still he did bowl between 130 to 142K and i did see many of his balls touching 138 to 141.x

Mavi bowled one ball at 140.1K , another pne @ 138.8K and then others slowerin his only one over but he did try to bowl at pace too ( atleast for a few balls)

hardik was trying to be smart.

umran was between 144.5 to 149.9K ...did he bowl faster than 150k today.  he was looking fearsome.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Gill has to be punished for this type of batting,you have to take more risks even if it's swinging up front,expose the lower middle order and tail and see how they react.

Unfortunately the batting structure hasn't changed,t20s need aggressive batting.

gill is a perfect Test batsman and a good odi batsman. he has a fair defence and bats straight.

why do u want to spoil his game and select him in a format which requires all type of SKY type shots(360 degree shots and lofty hits), pick up venkatesh iyer instead of Gill , he will hit better or prithvi shaw ( i guess he is not declared Fit or has not cleared yoyo).

why do u need to pick Gill.........rohit  ..kohli ...Gill..these guys dont want to get out and hence dont go for those daring shots more often.

in t20- u have to take risks - see SKY He takes risks and he gets returns and some times he looks like a fool ( as in previous game) and gets Out But thats the way one scores.

today his shots 

2 hours ago, tapandrun said:

Umran seems to be bowling bit slower compared to IPL speeds, can this be due to TM, coach and bowling coach.

Was hitting 150 kmphs more often in IPLs but only 2/3 balls in 3 matches plus no bouncers hitting batters' lids.

This seems main reason, in IPL he had Steyn who encouraged him to go as fast as he can and he touched 156-157 kph. Even Kartik Tyagi in 2 matches he played clocked 151.

Here we have Paras Mhambrey who is scared that high pace will go for runs hence advising him to bowl slower.

Gavaskar was pointing out the mistake by Paras during inns break when Arshdeep was practicing. Instead of standing at the bowlers end to keep a note of Arshdeep's no ball issue Paras actually was standing at the keepers end. Gavaskar mentioned that he need to stand at bowler's end so that he can see the line and foot landing of Arshdeep.

16 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

This seems main reason, in IPL he had Steyn who encouraged him to go as fast as he can and he touched 156-157 kph. Even Kartik Tyagi in 2 matches he played clocked 151.

Here we have Paras Mhambrey who is scared that high pace will go for runs hence advising him to bowl slower.

Gavaskar was pointing out the mistake by Paras during inns break when Arshdeep was practicing. Instead of standing at the bowlers end to keep a note of Arshdeep's no ball issue Paras actually was standing at the keepers end. Gavaskar mentioned that he need to stand at bowler's end so that he can see the line and foot landing of Arshdeep.

ye bc azab chuu paras hai..paras usually turns anything to gold on touch…

and here is hell bent on turning gold to

iron

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/thought-he-will-always-be-expensive-ex-ind-star-explains-changes-in-umran-malik-since-ipl-breakout-101673165353697.html

This is our expert. He is saying Umran was most expensive though he took 2 wkts. Is harami ko chahal , Arshdeep or hasrshal ki bowling figures nahi dikhey. He just gave 31 in 3 on high scoring pitch even cockroach chalal gave 30 in 3.