Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 7/11/2017 at 5:15 PM, RAZPOR said:

I think he blew the chance to inspire anyone whenhe crossed that line that day,plus i would want future indian bowlers to be 10 yards quicker.

Varun is blessed by god with that Speed..he has built up that Speed , he needs to jusst align his focus back and he will be able o play for India as I see Umesh declining in Speed and even Shammi also no where at his best. Varun should definitely think he has a good chance.

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Varun is blessed by god with that Speed..he has built up that Speed , he needs to jusst align his focus back and he will be able o play for India as I see Umesh declining in Speed and even Shammi also no where at his best. Varun should definitely think he has a good chance.

He is already 27 on paper, with real age nearing 30 I guess. No matter how blessed you are, speed is going to come down soon so he realistically has no more than a year or so to improve his game and make a comeback.

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

He is already 27 on paper, with real age nearing 30 I guess. No matter how blessed you are, speed is going to come down soon so he realistically has no more than a year or so to improve his game and make a comeback.

i agree..if he does not come back to indian team in next 12 months than He will be History.

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

27 is his real age  because he is someone who has not burst from dirt like Munaf, Shami etc. He has emerged through school cricket and I have followed his progress since he was still in school in Jamshedpur.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

27 is his real age  because he is someone who has not burst from dirt like Munaf, Shami etc. He has emerged through school cricket and I have followed his progress since he was still in school in Jamshedpur.

What do you think Shami's real age is  ?

Edited by express bowling