Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

8 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

150 kph from Shaheen. 

But when he clocks these speeds in Pakistan the speed guns are broken :((. 

In SA mostly speed guns are broken obviously otherwise Pakistanis can hit such speeds because of genetic weakness..everyone knows that ok bye.

5 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Lol so much cockiness after beating a team whose main players prefer to play a league in India then a bilateral against Pakistan.

They play in IPL for the money.I don’t blame them.I know ECB is worried that players may defect to IPL in future if they are forced to play for the national team during IPL.Many top players defected to Kerry Packer’s World Series in seventies because he offered a good package.

8 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

150 kph from Shaheen. 

But when he clocks these speeds in Pakistan the speed guns are broken :((. 

Hasnain and Rauf can also clock close to 150.There are many other who can bowl 145kph.However speed without accuracy is no use.

18 minutes ago, Nero said:

They play in IPL for the money.I don’t blame them.I know ECB is worried that players may defect to IPL in future if they are forced to play for the national team during IPL.Many top players defected to Kerry Packer’s World Series in seventies because he offered a good package.

Cricketers have families to feed. No issue with that. Money matters. 

Wonder if India will face the same problem. Bumrah did say he prioritises tests over any other format first. 

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

btw s.african speed guns are trash. they had morkel bowling at 170 once. so rauf's 150 might actually be an innocuous 135 k ball.

Rauf bowled 150kph in New Zealand .Shaheen bowled 150kph in Sa and he boled many balls around 146to147 kph before reaching 150kph. As far as errors are concerned in wc2019 speed data even root was at 80mph + but that does not chang fact that Wood,Fergusson  crossed 150kph

16 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Rauf bowled 150kph in New Zealand .Shaheen bowled 150kph in Sa and he boled many balls around 146to147 kph before reaching 150kph. As far as errors are concerned in wc2019 speed data even root was at 80mph + but that does not chang fact that Wood,Fergusson  crossed 150kph

what i meant was that their speeds may be fast. however it doesnt rush the batsmen. bumrah shami bowling at 140 still rushes batsmen due to the bounce, skiddy nature and their release point. 

thats why wood will be treated like a trundler soon. he got figured out eventually vs india. they are fast but never rush batsmen. 

shaheen is class i agree. rauf still needs some work to do. husnain is a decent talent. overall, pak is shaping up nicely however pak lacks power hitters. bowling is good