Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Pace attack of Bumrah, Shami, Prasidh and Hardik .... Bumrah takes a 6 fer as we dismiss England for 100 odd runs.

Now this is what I call a genuine pace attack and what we must strive to have. 

That attack will destroy t3ams un tests too

Take old shami out and put in harshit or Sen. Perfect.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Pace attack of Bumrah, Shami, Prasidh and Hardik .... Bumrah takes a 6 fer as we dismiss England for 100 odd runs.

Now this is what I call a genuine pace attack and what we must strive to have. 

boomer, siraj, prasidh (or umran if he rediscovers his mojo as MO enforcer) and bawa would be a great quartet overseas.

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

boomer, siraj, prasidh (or umran if he rediscovers his mojo as MO enforcer) and bawa would be a great quartet overseas.

Depends on the format but we really need a couple of tall bounce bowlers overseas.

My preferred pace quartet overseas for the near future ....

Bumrah / Mayank Y 

Siraj / Umran

Prasidh / Sen / Tyagi 

Harshit / Hangargekar 

6 hours ago, Vijy said:

People don't understand. You need good support bowlers for main bowlers to run through teams.

With the attack posted above by Express bowling, there is no respite so it's dangerous in all formats. 

7 hours ago, wazza said:

People don't understand. You need good support bowlers for main bowlers to run through teams.

With the attack posted above by Express bowling, there is no respite so it's dangerous in all formats. 

and differentiate between formats.  one bowler playing all formats is unrealistic.  Let Bumrah, Siraj stick to test and ODIs.  Make a separate T20 team which should not feature any player from the test team at least. or either create a separate test team players of which do not play other two formats.  Can chose to go one of the two ways. 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

and differentiate between formats.  one bowler playing all formats is unrealistic.  Let Bumrah, Siraj stick to test and ODIs.  Make a separate T20 team which should not feature any player from the test team at least. or either create a separate test team players of which do not play other two formats.  Can chose to go one of the two ways. 

You think Cummins would be as good if starc and dint support him? No

And he is declining now. 

Same with bumrah. World class bowler. Put him next to prasidh and siraj and harshit, he will be even more deadly. 

13 hours ago, express bowling said:

Depends on the format but we really need a couple of tall bounce bowlers overseas.

Bumrah / Mayank Y 

Siraj / Umran

Prasidh / Sen / Tyagi 

Harshit / Hangargekar 

Would like to add bawa as well 

20 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah / Mayank Y 

Siraj / Umran

Prasidh / Sen / Tyagi 

Harshit / Hangargekar 

last 2 can bat as well. hopefully bawa makes the step up as well

8 hours ago, MediumPacer said:

potti kotti is only 23 yr old, and IIRC he was bowling in mid 140s even as of 1-2 years back. this Johnson Jr is 27 yr, and has played quite less. in principle, there is still time for potti to turn it around. however, I do agree that the window is closing swiftly

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

They are chosen as bowling all-rounders 

The composition I want

.. A lead bowler with pace and bounce

.. A skiddy quick pacer

.. A tall bounce bowler with pace

.. A bowling allrounder with pace and bounce

Bawa can bowl his full quota in both ODIs and T20s. I am assuming that you are writing about all formats.

But why Ind TM and selectors are ignoring genuine pace bowler and favouring short RA/LA nothing bowlers?

- Ind captains like slow sluggish brand of cricket where they have and give the illusion that they are controlling the game

- Ind TM and lacks the capabilities to develop good pace bowling attack

- General ignorance towards bowling

-Do not understand basics of fast bowling

Amongst top 10 teams this Ind fast bowling unit could be the slowest and least potent fast bowling attack in world cricket right now

Edited by tapandrun
19 hours ago, rkt.india said:

T20 offers money, why would some1 restrict themselves to the lowest earning options