Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 11/6/2017 at 2:53 AM, Shaz1 said:

So I got few questions off your experience of Indian cricket.

Best swing bowler of India? 

Fastest bowler of India?

Best yorker?

Best Bouncer? 

Now to spinners:

Best off break?

Best Leg break?

Which bowler spun it the most India?

Answer these please! Thank you

Best Yorker and bouncer: Umesh Yadav.

Im afraid Umesh is not appreciated on this forum. Look at his wickets in the 3rd and 4th Ind-Aus 2017 tests.

Umesh and Munaf are the two most talented bowlers India has produced. Outswing, pace, bounce, Yorkers, reverse swing. These are the only two in our history who have it all. Only problem is consistency of Umesh or lack of bowling brain

27 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Do you think Tyagi can be genuinely fast  ?

Yes. He is just 16 and I have heard some good things about him from players who have played with and against him. The video on YouTube, he looks quick in that. Look at the hard carry to the keeper.

Edited by rkt.india
32 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes. He is just 16 and I have heard some good things about him from players who have with and against him. The video on YouTube, he looks quick in that. Look at the hard carry to the keeper.

Tyagi was picked for the first Ranji game played by UP but dropped after that.

Should get more chances then.

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tyagi was picked for the first Ranji game by UP but dropped after that.

Should get more chances then.

And he did decently well in that game. He wasn't exactly dropped. He played u19 after that when UP didn't have any ranji game that round. May be sustained sone injury there. I would like him to play u19 at this point instead of ranji.

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

And he did decently well in that game. He wasn't exactly dropped. He played u19 after that when UP didn't have any ranji game that round. May be sustained sone injury there.

UP trying too many different pacers apart from Rajpoot.

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I would like him to play u19 at this point instead of ranji.

Why ?

4 hours ago, bhakum20 said:

Best Yorker and bouncer: Umesh Yadav.

Im afraid Umesh is not appreciated on this forum. Look at his wickets in the 3rd and 4th Ind-Aus 2017 tests.

Umesh and Munaf are the two most talented bowlers India has produced. Outswing, pace, bounce, Yorkers, reverse swing. These are the only two in our history who have it all. Only problem is consistency of Umesh or lack of bowling brain

how could you include MUNAF in the same category..munaf was a fast bowler in one test and after that he became a trundler..only in his debut test he bowled 140 + and got wickets too..after that he became a defensive run stopping trundler....a waste of talent was Munaf.