Class 12 Student Killed by White Tiger At Delhi Zoo

adi B

TBF the standards of Zoo safety in India is pretty bad....from what I remember many many years ago when i was a kid I went to Snake/Crocodile Park near Chennai and some of the safety measures where pretty pathetic,A small mistake and you can be a Happy meal for the Crocodiles.

TBF the standards of Zoo safety in India is pretty bad....from what I remember many many years ago when i was a kid I went to Snake/Crocodile Park near Chennai and some of the safety measures where pretty pathetic' date='A small mistake and you can be a Happy meal for the Crocodiles.[/quote'] You mean the place that has so many crocodiles that they are piling on one another (or constantly ****ing). That place has so many crocodiles that its amazing but it smells, stairs don't exist or are broken and its sad to see 100+ crocodiles in a small area.

Desis can be such fools ... tiger didn't attack for fifteen minutes until some idiots provoked it with stones. Also the best chance of survival when encountering a wild animal is to just play dead.
thats pathetic security if true.lot can be done in that time

TBF the standards of Zoo safety in India is pretty bad....from what I remember many many years ago when i was a kid I went to Snake/Crocodile Park near Chennai and some of the safety measures where pretty pathetic' date='A small mistake and you can be a Happy meal for the Crocodiles.[/quote'] its not a zoo technically, and it should not be open for guests such an outrage. I am sure its still the same, but the Zoo at Vandalur is much better.

Desis can be such fools ... tiger didn't attack for fifteen minutes until some idiots provoked it with stones. Also the best chance of survival when encountering a wild animal is to just play dead.
It will still go for your jagular, the only option is to look it in the eye and stand up not crouch. Try to dissuade it by a stare down and occasional quick sideways movement. Odds are it would take a sub prime or female tiger 2 seconds to kill a full grown man when ever it decides to. If its a prime male it either might not be interested or it might quickly kill and move on, not much there to do.

They can't help play up the ignorant barbaric natives angle no matter what the story. I bet he was trying to protect his face and people were trying to chase the tiger away' date=' but they try to make it look like he was praying to the tiger and locals were goading it on.[/quote'] exactly what i felt, call them out in all their forums and expose them.

That applies to bear not Tiger/Lion :cantstop: . They do eat dead animals.
He's the most ignorant fool out here. Felines tend to tease their prey before attacking them. Even the domestic cats do that. Unlike Bears, Tigers have to feel that they are not threatened. Once in their territory you're already crossing the line with it. No point playing anything then.