bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

The basic tenet of journalism is don't be the news while our indian media divas and duds seem to want the attention focused solely towards them. Just know that this guy was running one of India's leading English news channels until recently. That's the scary part
Doesn't work when the majority of mainstream news is just spreading lies and literally doing an election campaign for the party they support. But hay!!!! no publikutty is bad publikutty. media corporates now have a badass journalist who could fistfight for hire!!!

Whole interview was bakwaas interview . The moment was not about congress/BJP. It was about Indian PM making a speech in foreign land. So he should have avoided these mon contextual questions. He expected some rubbish answer from NRIs. Sadly he didn,t get one. So he kept asking the same Qs to everyone.

Possibility and probability are two different things. I think you could possibly be wrong here and that probability is very high. Cue:Video evidence
I saw a version of the video on youtube. It was impossible to tell who actually 'started' the physical altercation. One thing was for sure - Both the gentleman were going at each other. All i saw was this - There was a big crowd of pro-Modi guys surrounding one guy. What do you think is more likely? The surrounded guys thinks to himself 'Well, i am clearly outnumbered here, but let me get into a fight anyway..' And can i also say - I live in the part of the USoA where Modi/BJP Raj reigns supreme.. I see many of these so-called supporters frequently, when I go shopping/casual dining. When BJP won the elections, an entire part of the town where i live was plastered with Modi posters. I would not call these guys sophisticated. If anything, an altercation b/w these guys and perceived 'liberal' media member was almost inevitable. P.S1; And if any moron here wants to mis-interpret my post as some sort of dig at the larger gujrati community here in NJ, please be guest. I really could NOT give a sh!t. P.S2; I personally do not care for Rajdeep. I dont even know if he's actually a good journalist. But that's besides the point as no one deserves to be physically roughed up.

I saw a version of the video on youtube. It was impossible to tell who actually 'started' the physical altercation. One thing was for sure - Both the gentleman were going at each other. All i saw was this - There was a big crowd of pro-Modi guys surrounding one guy. What do you think is more likely? The surrounded guys thinks to himself 'Well, i am clearly outnumbered here, but let me get into a fight anyway..' And can i also say - I live in the part of the USoA where Modi/BJP Raj reigns supreme.. I see many of these so-called supporters frequently, when I go shopping/casual dining. When BJP won the elections, an entire part of the town where i live was plastered with Modi posters. I would not call these guys sophisticated. If anything, an altercation b/w these guys and perceived 'liberal' media member was almost inevitable. P.S1; And if any moron here wants to mis-interpret my post as some sort of dig at the larger gujrati community here in NJ, please be guest. I really could NOT give a sh!t. P.S2; I personally do not care for Rajdeep. I dont even know if he's actually a good journalist. But that's besides the point as no one deserves to be physically roughed up.
All that doesn't matter for Modi Bhakts. Rajdeep is not a fan of Modi hence for them, he deserves to be beaten, and if some people on twitter have their say, even killed.

Pointless post. However, bolded part says a lot. desperately trying to add some stupid social "proof" that makes zero sense, in an argument. And the P.S2 confirms the signs of Rajdeep bhakthagiri :giggle:

Whole interview was bakwaas interview . The moment was not about congress/BJP. It was about Indian PM making a speech in foreign land. So he should have avoided these mon contextual questions. He expected some rubbish answer from NRIs. Sadly he didn' date='t get one. So he kept asking the same Qs to everyone.[/quote'] http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/rajdeep-sardesai-modi-crowd-frenzied-modi-fans-new-york/1/393219.html He kept going back to Modi Frenzy and making his story prime over what was the purpose behind the whole function. He was clearly instigating that NRIs/Indian Americans that they dont do much for India. WHat is his basis of such questioning rather than add oil to the fire? That is when the 'Murdabad''chants happened. As a journalist he was clearly unprofessional.

Jeez... what's with "Bhakt" terminology?? So people believing in Modi's vision of India's developement and progress are termed as "Bhakts"? So should those people be start calling others as "Traitors"?
People who call their own country men as goon, loonies, morons and murderers could be traitors. And worse, their leader this an italian, so they are traitors. Thanks for coining.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/rajdeep-sardesai-modi-crowd-frenzied-modi-fans-new-york/1/393219.html He kept going back to Modi Frenzy and making his story prime over what was the purpose behind the whole function. He was clearly instigating that NRIs/Indian Americans that they dont do much for India. WHat is his basis of such questioning rather than add oil to the fire? That is when the 'Murdabad''chants happened. As a journalist he was clearly unprofessional.
rajdeep asked provocative questions, crowd responded with provocative answers. but its interesting to see who actually started physical assault and thats rajdeep. according to pseculars, only their beloved journalists have right to such provocations. simple case of don't give unless you can't take

Rajdeep: Do you think one man can change the country? Guest : If one woman can loot the country, then one man can change the country :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical:, To me it seems the unexpected witty replies from the crowd got to Rajdeep Sardesai and he seems to have lost it with ever more provocative questions, and then the fists came out:giggle:

There's another vid on YouTube where RS calls the guy some expletive and when the guy says "you too"' date='Hulk surfaces[/quote'] watch this
asks people - "did modi ask you to behave badly"
and another where he says "what have the NRI's done for India "
and then says "aap logon ke paas class kham hain, paisa zyada hain"
and now Zeenews is showing the clips