bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

cDg4jn060-Y A must watch analysis about the incident. 2 particular points I wanted to talk, there is a segment showing audience getting frustrated by the same repeated questions by journalists on where they are from? their contributions in India? The audience just came there as proud Indians supporting a PM who they believe will make India a better place. Why were the journalists trying to taunt the public with such silly questions? And then we had another nutcase journalism with Modi's photo on his mobile, who went on the streets of US to ask strangers if they recognized the photo in order to show Modi aren't popular. What such self-driven agenda ? I mean even Sachin would not be known by the ordinary US people. Link : http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/501940/watch-how-much-do-the-people-of-us-know-about-modi.html

Rajdeep being harassed everywhere now. People chanting Modi in front of white house. Rajdeep asks the cameraman to pan the camera. Fool has brought this on himself.
That's very obvious. People cheering for example for Sachin Tendulkar, and then we have a journalist who starts with asking them some silly questions, then abuses and finally punches a person. The headline there would be completely blaming the journalist and every Indian would be asking to sack him. Exactly same thing happened in reality, just a political figure instead of Sachin. That unfortunately, means some people will be bias and have a personal agenda.

cDg4jn060-Y A must watch analysis about the incident. 2 particular points I wanted to talk, there is a segment showing audience getting frustrated by the same repeated questions by journalists on where they are from? their contributions in India? The audience just came there as proud Indians supporting a PM who they believe will make India a better place. Why were the journalists trying to taunt the public with such silly questions? And then we had another nutcase journalism with Modi's photo on his mobile, who went on the streets of US to ask strangers if they recognized the photo in order to show Modi aren't popular. What such self-driven agenda ? I mean even Sachin would not be known by the ordinary US people. Link : http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/501940/watch-how-much-do-the-people-of-us-know-about-modi.html
Nutcase of the highest order..What is he trying to do , showing pictures of Modi to random people?

ISIS beheads people. Reaction: Moderate Muslims must stop them. Modi Modi chanting crowd assaults someone. Reaction: These are just a few idiots. Support for Modi is for sab ka vikas.
comparing chanting somebodies name to beheading people? I once compared my apple to a orange..... after empirical analysis I came to the conclusion they were different fruits.

Except that it was opposite in this case at least. Unless one can lie through his teeth even after watching the video evidence.
If you are contradicting your own post, quote that and not mine, which borrowed verbatim.
comparing chanting somebodies name to beheading people? I once compared my apple to a orange..... after empirical analysis I came to the conclusion they were different fruits.
You're asking the wrong person. Look above.

• Siddarth Varadarajan: "Just saw shocking YouTube clip of Modi Bhakts attacking @sardesairajdeep in NYC. Media, political parties must condemn this intimidation.
  • Namita Bhandare: "Assault of one journalist is an assault on entire press. Editors Guild must seek an apology fm the organisers."
  • Shiv Aroor: "Saw it frame by frame. The assaulter belongs to a prison cell"
  • Sunetra: "We journos are meant to ask provocative sometimes obnoxious questions, not warm fuzzy ones. Intimidation ain't gonna work #RajdeepAttacked"
  • Barkha Dutt: "Shocked to hear about attack on @sardesairajdeep. unacceptable to settle disagreements in this manner. Condemnable"
  • Suparna Singh of NDTV:" @sardesairajdeep shameful attack. We at NDTV stand with you. (And here she gave the link of their article) http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/journalist-rajdeep-sardesai-assaulted-in-new-york-599178?pfrom=home-topstories

Tweets after the incident... yet none forthcoming after the full video came out

Latest thing:

#CLASSLESS NRI @DrGPradhan · 3h 3 hours ago Notice served to @HeadlinesToday for $300 Million
So Rajdeep has now dragged his employer. His employer should sack him, abusing and fighting with people on the street. That's a big offense and in any business, such incident would mean immediate sacking. Yet, he s still there, nor has not admitted to this mistake and no apology as well. Instead, he is still calling others with some nasty words. Rajdeep played the victim card with series of tweets. The media were anticipating huge fiasco and debate over this incident to try to corner Modi. But with all the evidence showing Rajdeep as culprit, many are now in silence mode. This incident is a bolt on Indian journalism and questions the fairness of Indian reporting with a lot of bias journalists.

lgnfyAXSkWU A good video about this incident. Closes all questions and debate about this matter. Rajdeep is the only one at fault, as he provoked, abused and fought with the NRIs. Even after the fight, he still played the victim card and talked about the lack of class of NRIs. It's a bad incident for the image of our country and exposes the low standard of journalists. Yet, he relative silence tells its own story. Without social media and prevalent use of mobile cameras today, this incident would have been a major talking point in the state elections currently, various parties would had use it for their propaganda continuously.

Rajdeep has confessed of attacking first, now will the mods change the title of the thread :pray:http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/596212974/my-statement-madison-square-garden
Obviously, he did attack first. And he who started abusing the audience . Yet, a lot of what he wrote in his blog is still false. What a liar. He starts off by writing how he choose to remain silent after the incident. But it was him who broke the news and said (falsely) NRIs assaulted him. He lied to play the victim card, but all the evidence were to the contrary.

Rajdeep has confessed of attacking first, now will the mods change the title of the thread :pray:http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/596212974/my-statement-madison-square-garden
That pretty much sums it all. Pretty sure he must have been provoked to get that action out of him, but still his response was completely unjustified. He does admit that he started the assault, but I am pretty sure dear respected honoroble Shri Raghav-ji will find some more twists in the story.