Happy Diwali :-)

Texy

I donno where to rant about this. It's almost 10 days, still people are asking for diwali bonus. I mean, everyone, from paperboy, milk vendor, grocery shop guy, fuel pump guy, just everyone whom we transact money. But in last few years nearly 15 or 20 govt service people whom we never seen are visiting every house in our area asking for bonus. If we refuse they refuse to leave, saying everyone around has given. they don't want 100, 200 or 500, they want in thousands!! I mean, these govt people are mostly the EB, PWD, corporation and taluk workers. Even the car showroom guy who take our car for service regularly, showed up and gobbled up 2000rs by endlessly arguing with my grandpa. It's okay to give bonus to drainage workers or the night watchmen, we usually give more than they ask for. But these a holes are actually demanding money!! it's frigging 30k we gave for this diwali alone. People are obsessed with free easy money,

I donno where to rant about this. It's almost 10 days, still people are asking for diwali bonus. I mean, everyone, from paperboy, milk vendor, grocery shop guy, fuel pump guy, just everyone whom we transact money. But in last few years nearly 15 or 20 govt service people whom we never seen are visiting every house in our area asking for bonus. If we refuse they refuse to leave, saying everyone around has given. they don't want 100, 200 or 500, they want in thousands!! I mean, these govt people are mostly the EB, PWD, corporation and taluk workers. Even the car showroom guy who take our car for service regularly, showed up and gobbled up 2000rs by endlessly arguing with my grandpa. It's okay to give bonus to drainage workers or the night watchmen, we usually give more than they ask for. But these a holes are actually demanding money!! it's frigging 30k we gave for this diwali alone. People are obsessed with free easy money,
30k given as Diwali bonus. :omg: Swiss bank account ? :nono:

30k given as Diwali bonus. :omg: Swiss bank account ? :nono:
Even the electricity guy who notes down reading might have a swiss bank account. imagine, he is collecting around 100 to 200 from each household in an entire sub-division. a minimum estimate is around 1000 households in a subdivision. and there are filthy rich people who throw away 2000 rs for flauting (he said to us that our neighbours gave 2500, but we are arguing too much. even said that you people are spending in lot of things why don't we give money). he might have collected a couple of lakhs I guess.