Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

Pakistan being seriously underrated here. Pakistan hasn't yet lost to a minnow so I don't understand how Pakistan is under so much threat. It's basically gonna depend on Ireland vs Pakistan game. And I don't know what is this obsession with Pakistan.
Living up to brainfart trait :giggle: Ireland beat one of the main sides in the group (WI), as such it has opened up the group especially as you guys then lost to WI.
Because Ireland and Pakistan both will end up with 3 wins(if Ireland beat Zim) Then its upto NRR
True. But I won't be surprised if Pakistan beats South Africa...you just don't know what to expect from the Pakistan team. Oh well at least Pakistan is the only team giving entertainment in the group stages. :haha:
Pakistan being seriously underrated here. Pakistan hasn't yet lost to a minnow so I don't understand how Pakistan is under so much threat. It's basically gonna depend on Ireland vs Pakistan game. And I don't know what is this obsession with Pakistan.
had WI not lost to Ireland, all these scenarios wouldnt have mattered.
True. But I won't be surprised if Pakistan beats South Africa...you just don't know what to expect from the Pakistan team. :
Really? It is very easy to know what to expect from Pak team. There collapses have been very predictable. Even the Asia cup kind of wins are very rare. So now it is a lie that Pak is unpredictable. They are the most predictable team lately