Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

To summarize the key learnings: 1. If Ind wins it is because of fixing or the other team simply allowed it to win due to IPL pressure 2. Point 1 does not apply to Pak's loss to Ind as its players do not play IPL. There could be a conspiracy by the evil BCCI as well or some evil invisible hand 3. Pak allowed WI to score 80 runs in the last 5 overs and lost the game by 150 runs. If you suspect anything, pls refer to point 2 4. Pak cricket experts are best when it comes to judging fixing. They can spot that by just watching the game on TV. This expertise is NOT acquired because of their experience in fixing games (refer to point 2) but because of their experience of playing cricket. And Ofc many of them did not play IPL 5. Pakistani cricketers want to play IPL

I thought you were atheist?
Yes, I hate God for giving us limited access to Persian beauties :woot:
^ and most important element in winning cricket games is good masseur.
Not just any masseuse but specializing in, like Nasir Jamshed says...pathan hand massage :cantstop:

To summarize the key learnings: 1. If Ind wins it is because of fixing or other team allowed it to win due to IPL pressure 2. Point 1 does not apply to Pak's loss to Ind as its players do not play IPL. There could be a conspiracy by the evil BCCI/ICC/CIA/Mossad as well or some evil invisible hand 3. Pak allowed WI to score 80 runs in the last 5 overs and lost the game by 150 runs. If you suspect anything, pls refer to point 2
Edit: You have to give credit to everyone.

You indians are really smug and try to act as you are some superior intellectual beings and great minds full of wisdom.
Yes. We are evil. If you insult us, we will unleash our Hinduvadi-Chaddidhaar warriors, led by Ajit Devil. They will fly on their vimanas and drop thunder and fire bolts on you guys. Don't mess with us :nono:

Ah Yankee pakis, these are coconuts who are the worst pakistanis in the west. And that lady in the video is a sikh women paid to say that, you can tell from her accent and her face she is sikh.
:hysterical: who has paid her to say this and why? Bizarre saying you can tell from her face. I mean arnt most of these Sikhs from Pakistan and Pakistani punjabis from India? Last time I checked Super Zia was born in Sikh basition of Jalandhur http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq You clearly have special powers to see "in her face" that she is clearly a sikh. :haha:

Nutjob
Just because you disagree with me I'm a nutjob. :two_thumbs_up: ----------------- Anyway, I'm not the one to believe in any conspiracy theory but all I was saying is that considering how things have favoured India in the past, especially the issue on DRS, you can't blame some Pakistanis to believe that India has a lot more say in the decisions made by the ICC. But we have naiive people on both sides of the border, who believe anything said to them by the media.

See all these Pak conspiracy nuts who only act this silly on their own national news channels and have no concept that these videos may need to be shared on the internet need their feet held to the fire. So for instance they need to be properly shamed. Eg "Wasim several in your country are now alleging everyone except Amla was involved in fixing India's match with South Africa...." "AB Pakistanis are claiming you fixed the match with India do you have a comment" "MS Pakistanis have claimed you fixed the last 2 matches with Pakistan in a world cup...the one with Sri lanka and the first 2 group games...your comments" They need to be properly shamed so the world can see what kind of people control the media there. They have EX PLAYERS spouting these comments on Paki tv but they'd never have the balls to say such nonsense to a Western educated audience. :two_thumbs_up:

See all these Pak conspiracy nuts who only act this silly on their own national news channels and have no concept that these videos may need to be shared on the internet need their feet held to the fire. So for instance they need to be properly shamed. Eg "Wasim several in your country are now alleging everyone except Amla was involved in fixing India's match with South Africa...." "AB Pakistanis are claiming you fixed the match with India do you have a comment" "MS Pakistanis have claimed you fixed the last 2 matches with Pakistan in a world cup...the one with Sri lanka and the first 2 group games...your comments" They need to be properly shamed so the world can see what kind of people control the media there. They have EX PLAYERS spouting these comments on Paki tv but they'd never have the balls to say such nonsense to a Western educated audience. :two_thumbs_up:
Ever seen your very own Indian media and how good it is? And this wasn't a news channel reporting that the match was fixed. It was an ex-cricketer who voiced his opinion on a cricket show.

Ever seen your very own Indian media and how good it is? And this wasn't a news channel reporting that the match was fixed. It was an ex-cricketer who voiced his opinion on a cricket show.
Great lets have these ex cricket claims out in the open. You have blasphamy laws in your country....if im AB and someone accuses me of fixing a match I should be able to at least confront them as well. Behave like idiots on Urdu tv because they think the whole world wont hear. Hilarious. Wouldnt have the ball to say such nonsense on South African TV with zero proof. Just "hey look India was doing bad 1 week ago and SA good...now its reversed...match is fixed". Wow what a smoking gun. :hysterical: In that case your "corned tigers" must have fixed matches in 1992. :two_thumbs_up: