Can Shami be our best ever LOI bowler?

govinda

has the potential to be however needs to improve his attitude to fitness. I seriously doubt looking at him that he is , his official age. I would add 3-5 years for his real age. Keeping this in mind he needs to be physically fit. This means hitting the gym and eating right.

Shami had come up through the ranks of domestic cricket as someone who was a pure wicket-taker and i'm glad that so far he has continued in that vein in International cricket. He does have good variations for someone who is not very highly experienced. His slower ball is fantastic, his bouncer is pretty wicked when he gets it right, yorker doesn't seem to be up to the mark, swing is average, seam is pretty good, and pace is very good for an international quick bowler. If he can look up to someone like Steyn and try to develop like him then I can surely see him doing great things for us.

On 3/12/2015 at 9:08 PM, Cricket_Hacker said:
I think yadav will end up being an Indian all time great. He's got that element of pace strength and aggression. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shami has a knack of picking up wickets.Is in line to break the record for fastest to 100 wickets.

54 matches 97 wickets.

Fastest to 100 wickets from India is Irfan in 59 matches.

Can Shami become fastest to 100 ODI wickets from India?