Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

The level of idiocy is incomprehensible. Pretty much entire Bangladesh lose sleep over this. These morons spammed almost every match status ICC shared on FB. Even fans from other countries got pissed off by these guys. But i did see some interesting images from desis :cantstop: i reported that disrespectful image to our flag, they removed it. check this FB page out and each status https://www.facebook.com/cricketworldcup
Wow! BD fans' photoshopping skills >>> BD team's cricketing skills
I saw one comment in cricinfo where some bangbandhu is saying so: "Rohit sharma scored 47 more runs after the controversial noball. Hence deduct those 47 from India's total - making it 260. Had it been 260, Bangladesh batsmen would've batted cautiously and won, instead of being all out for 190 odd". :hysterical: I mean, you cannot make such things up! These idiots have absolutely no clue what Raina and Dhoni did in the last match. Had Rohit got out on 90, Dhoni would've come in with 10 overs to spare, enough for him to get his sight in and launch and meanwhile Raina would not have gone hammer and tongs. Heck, we could've actually scored around 320. Unbelievable idiots.
:hysterical: What an idiot!! OK, deduct Rohit's 47 runs but what about the 25 balls Rohit took for moving from 91 to 137? Bangladesh did not even come close to bowling out India, so those 25 balls will mean at least 40 runs (if not 60!). In all likelihood India would have made anything between 295-320 even without Rohit.
:hysterical: What an idiot!! OK, deduct Rohit's 47 runs but what about the 25 balls Rohit took for moving from 91 to 137? Bangladesh did not even come close to bowling out India, so those 25 balls will mean at least 40 runs (if not 60!). In all likelihood India would have made anything between 295-320 even without Rohit.
Yes but how do you quantify the grief of losing Rohits wicket and its impact on the mental state of remaining batsman. Plus BD bowlers would have been super pumped that India would have been all out without adding to 198 when Rohit out. BD scored 193 add those 6 runs had Mahmudullah not been wrongly given out. BD wins. BD were robbed cause BD fans said so.
The begger president of begger country is just telling the stupid crowd what they want to hear, really poor stuff :hysterical: This is really reaching a comical level :cantstop: Calling yourself "the tigers" doesn't make you tough, in fact hiding behind strong animals is embarrassing.
The tiger would be ashamed of representing such a whinger nation. :haha: Bangla beggars would be a more ideal name for Bangla tigers now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAZOO4zErlU]Special Talk Show: India Times Tv & 71 Tv, একাত্তর সংযোগ- বিতর্কিত আম্পায়্যারিং, 20 March 2015 - YouTube[/ame] Remember that loser Shamim choudhary? :cantstop: is getting owned by Razdan and co.

Can I say something controversial ? Coming from WB, I can understand this overtly emotional conspiracy theorist mentality. Add to the fact that Bangladesh literally has no standing in anything on world stage. This was their 15 min. And it's over. And they can't digest this fact. Countries do desperate acts to retain thir self esteem. We have seen our other padosis at work too.

Can I say something controversial ? Coming from WB, I can understand this overtly emotional conspiracy theorist mentality. Add to the fact that Bangladesh literally has no standing in anything on world stage. This was their 15 min. And it's over. And they can't digest this fact. Countries do desperate acts to retain thir self esteem. We have seen our other padosis at work too.
We kinda get that. But considering their lowest influence in the ICC this drama will only make matter worse for them. They really don't want to be on the wrong side of BCCI. BCCI if they think can destroy cricket in Bangladesh.

I am feeling a little disturbed here. Seems this county is capable enough of cultivating an Islamic State kind of thing. If a simple cricket match is capable of bringing on such madness up to the highest authority of the state, think of what a religious movement could. This is something that I haven't even seen any time with padosis.

I am feeling a little disturbed here. Seems this county is capable enough of cultivating an Islamic State kind of thing. If a simple cricket match is capable of bringing on such madness up to the highest authority of the state' date=' think of what a religious movement could. This is something that I haven't even seen any time with padosis.[/quote'] This is one of the reason why it is dangerous to let them infiltrate through.