IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

Please CSK drop Smith, he is worthless - replace with Abbott / Henry/ Badree Hussey comes in for Baz Hussey Faf Raina MSD Negi Bravo Pathan Jadeja Ashwin Abbott / Henry Mohit / Nehra / Pandey
We won't .We will continue to play Smith and Mohit and get knocked out in the playoffs again . Dhoni is too stubborn to change team or batting order before knock outs

Out of that doctored pitch and when opposition's best player is not banned, this is what the susu kings do. 119 :hehe: losing to DD :hehe: Without cheating you chuskis are the Zimbabwe if IPL :haha: Only by cheating, you cowards can win :finger:

Dhoni is being strange this IPL. With Raina underperforming' date=' CSK doesn't look invincible.[/quote'] Nehra did okay at the start. Jaddu had a fluke match. Baz chipped in. Despite all this they looked woeful. The guy who tilted the scale with individual fielding brilliance was Bravo. He is the reason why they are already qualified. But for him they might have not made it to top 4.

Nehra did okay at the start. Jaddu had a fluke match. Baz chipped in. Despite all this they looked woeful. The guy who tilted the scale with individual fielding brilliance was Bravo. He is the reason why they are already qualified. But for him they might have not made it to top 4.
We havent qualified yet OK. :nervous: I have heard this so many times since yesterday that i have decided to be assured when we really qualify. :pray:

We havent qualified yet OK. :nervous: I have heard this so many times since yesterday that i have decided to be assured when we really qualify. :pray:
Today was the final charity match of this season. Will clean sweep from here on. # BelieveInMama.