sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

He's probably helped humanity more than damaging it in his life to be honest. He at least deserves some credit for the charity work.
Judiciary looks at things on a case to case basis. No one gives a toss about his moral p/l account.

No one from the industry has mentioned the obvious facts like "drunk" or "running away from scene" etc. Its pretty pathetic tbh. I see a lot of strugglers coming out to support "Bhai" just to get into his good books.
These bollywoodia bimbos make me cringe. Yes footpaths are not to sleep on indeed they are for your bhaijaan to drive SUVs on.

These bollywoodia bimbos make me cringe. Yes footpaths are not to sleep on indeed they are for your bhaijaan to drive SUVs on.
look at these bastards: Rishi Kapoor @chintskap: "Back. Welcome reprieve for Salman. Unprecedented reaction to this news.Was wondering mere Twitter wapis aane pe Kya 1/100th% reaction hoga?" Sajid Khan @SimplySajidK: "@BeingSalmanKhan bollywood,fans and his critics will all have to agree to this..Salman Rules Fridays...im very happy for the khan family.." Ameesha Patel @ameesha_patel: "So happppppy to hear the good news that @BeingSalmanKhan has got bail . Prayers of all have been answered" Daisy Shah @ShahDaisy25: "The kindness of a man has been judged by the god himself... Good deeds never go in vain. Thank you 1 n all for the prayers n love." Amrita Rao @AmritaRao: "Immaculate coverage by@TimesNow Arnab Goswami & fellow journalists on min to min updates of th hearing.. Happy for @BeingSalmanKhan & fmily" King Mika Singh @MikaSingh: "Agar dua dil se ho toh zarur puri hoti hai .... Thanx to all @BeingSalmanKhan fans for their prayers and good wishes ...I'm sooooooo happy:)" disgusting

look at these bastards: Rishi Kapoor @chintskap: "Back. Welcome reprieve for Salman. Unprecedented reaction to this news.Was wondering mere Twitter wapis aane pe Kya 1/100th% reaction hoga?" Sajid Khan @SimplySajidK: "@BeingSalmanKhan bollywood,fans and his critics will all have to agree to this..Salman Rules Fridays...im very happy for the khan family.." Ameesha Patel @ameesha_patel: "So happppppy to hear the good news that @BeingSalmanKhan has got bail . Prayers of all have been answered" Daisy Shah @ShahDaisy25: "The kindness of a man has been judged by the god himself... Good deeds never go in vain. Thank you 1 n all for the prayers n love." Amrita Rao @AmritaRao: "Immaculate coverage by@TimesNow Arnab Goswami & fellow journalists on min to min updates of th hearing.. Happy for @BeingSalmanKhan & fmily" King Mika Singh @MikaSingh: "Agar dua dil se ho toh zarur puri hoti hai .... Thanx to all @BeingSalmanKhan fans for their prayers and good wishes ...I'm sooooooo happy:)" disgusting
Why?They are his friends and are supporting him.

Nothing wrong with welcoming him back... the problem is with people talking bad about footpath people.. or making fun of judicial system. Check out Rishi Kapoor's twitters though.. he is unleashing on people like Abhijeet..
The Kapoors are with the Khans in their difficult time. Time is the biggest healer. God Bless!
rishi kapoor @chintskap · May 6 Ashamed of Abhijit the singer and some Ejaz Khan. Bunch of idiots and non starters. How does Times Now get these losers on Prime Time
rishi kapoor @chintskap · May 6 Sorry to say but only wannabe Chamchas of Salman siding him with ridiculous support.Hum bhi well wishers hain but give logical explanations
rishi kapoor @chintskap · May 7 My saying Chamchas was for Abhijeets inhuman comment and Ejaaz saying about the law.People misunderstood me.I said am with Salman earlier
rishi kapoor @chintskap · May 6 Unemployed wannabe unemployed actors Feroz Ahjaaz Dalip Naseer Abdullha are not spokespersons of films @DeShobhaa @
:two_thumbs_up:

rishi Kapoor was the only one who was being rational.

sentence suspended mean , for how long the sentence will be suspended ?? if there is very less probability that he may escape from jail time , it is better for him to goto jail now than later similarly amma got bail 6 months back and looks like she wont goto jail in the near future

Why?They are his friends and are supporting him.
Support is fine, but sympathy is not. Here, like with all our politicians convictions, Salman is getting great deal of sympathy for killing a person. Now, that's completely illogical. When he getting bail today is perceived as a good news or justice served, it shows how immature and sentimental the general public is, including our Bollywood industry. Our bollywood industry reacted similarly with Sanjay Dutt incident. I believe only Nana Patekar agreed with his jail sentence, so I have deep respect for him.

sentence suspended mean , for how long the sentence will be suspended ?? if there is very less probability that he may escape from jail time , it is better for him to goto jail now than later similarly amma got bail 6 months back and looks like she wont goto jail in the near future
If you see Laloo's case, you can even say suspended forever.

They kept delaying for 13 years in sessions court..now.in HC it will delayed for 13 more years..he is out on bail since...he is practically a free man..out of HC..he will get bail from SC and silsila chalta rahega..
Recently the Allahabad High Court gave its final verdict in a case filed in 1989 (http://wap.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/court-declares-vasudevananda-s-claim-to-title-illegal-115050600486_1.html) - that's 26 years and it was also a rather high profile case though not covered that much by media......so 13 years isn't exactly a long time in the Indian judicial system. And yes obviously, Salman's lawyers will use all possible delaying tactics - its a pathetic strategy but everyone who can afford good lawyers (and he has now got Harish Salve, one of the very best) does that so it will also happen in this case.

They kept delaying for 13 years in sessions court..now.in HC it will delayed for 13 more years..he is out on bail since...he is practically a free man..out of HC..he will get bail from SC and silsila chalta rahega..
So because he is a celebrity he should be denied bail and his case should be decided without a fair trial.

Support is fine, but sympathy is not. Here, like with all our politicians convictions, Salman is getting great deal of sympathy for killing a person. Now, that's completely illogical. When he getting bail today is perceived as a good news or justice served, it shows how immature and sentimental the general public is, including our Bollywood industry. Our bollywood industry reacted similarly with Sanjay Dutt incident. I believe only Nana Patekar agreed with his jail sentence, so I have deep respect for him.
They are individuals and have every right to sympathise with their friend.Just because they are bollywood they dont lose their right to support a friend.

So because he is a celebrity he should be denied bail and his case should be decided without a fair trial.
For a common man, when the appeal to a higher court is made, before it comes to hearing in the HC, no bail is given and you will have to rot in jail from the sentence given by the lower court. HC suspending the lower court sentence is per procedure. But, why does HC go out of the way to bring the appeal for hearing in a matter of 2 days and suspend the sentence? The fast tracking for the celebrity is what one is crying about.

They are individuals and have every right to sympathise with their friend.Just because they are bollywood they dont lose their right to support a friend.
The hypocrisy is the problem. These guys will always rally behind their buddies, whether guilty or not. They will star in movies giving us life lessons, how we must treat special needs children (mighty rich considering how Aamir has more or less disowned the British journalist who he impregnated) and how to be 'Gandhian' in our life (:hysterical:) while being an accomplice to terrorism. This industry is not only notorious for being financed by the underworld, it is also notorious for glamorizing it, making criminals seem like style icons and what not. Not surprising. They will then, ironically, start 'Being Human' and start giving society life lessons through TV shows and what not. As clarke mentioned earlier, bollywood is a nepotist cartel with a busted moral compass. There was a time in the 70s-80s when at least the movies used to be good. Now it is more or less a grotesque, sleazy, commercial enterprise that does a good job of systematically destroying our brain cells with insignificant trash. Movie making used to be an art at one point in this country. Everyone has their vices, but the sleaze balls in this industry are a rare breed. There are definitely decent people still involved, but they are far and few. I still remember watching a TV debate about Tarun Tejpal's molestation case and how Dillip Tahil was defending him because he was his friend. It more or less sums up most people in this industry. Pathetic. PS: Our brain cells naturally die and replenish, but attempting to watch a Sajjid or Farah Khan movie is equivalent to shredding one's brain.

Nowhere did I say that he doesn't deserve time in jail. I'm just saying he isn't a bad guy IMO.
I am sure most Pakistanis think Osama, Lakhvi n Dawood are not bad guys either. No wonder they all r protected by their judiciary, people, army n government

For a common man' date=' when the appeal to a higher court is made, before it comes to hearing in the HC, no bail is given and you will have to rot in jail from the sentence given by the lower court. HC suspending the lower court sentence is per procedure. But, why does HC go out of the way to bring the appeal for hearing in a matter of 2 days and suspend the sentence? The fast tracking for the celebrity is what one is crying about.[/quote'] Even prosecution lawyers were saying before today that he had a fair chance of getting bail because generally in such cases bail is given pending appeal. Agreed. Fast tracking should not have been done but there's also the other side of the coin in terms of being a celebrity - this has been a very, very rare hit and run case where the accused has been charged with homicide and that too happened at a later stage. Would probably not have happened if it wasn't a high profile case. I'm quite sure that Salman Khan was driving the car that day and for that he certainly should be punished but some people seem intent on seeing him punished only for committing a crime while being a celebrity. And they also want his family/friends/colleagues not to support him at this time - quite unreasonable IMO. When his lawyers and supporters bring up his charity work to say that he should get less punishment (a view with which I strongly disagree BTW - such things should have no bearing on the case/punishment IMO) then many people are ready to outrage but when he (and some other actors) are caught in a blackbuck case (when there are hundreds of incidents of poaching in India, especially in National Parks where there is supposedly security, every year and hardly any of them are caught or brought to court) then people don't say that these cases went to court because such famous people were involved...in case of famous people most of the time the outrage happens only when you think they are getting benefits because of being famous but not when they have to pay the price for being famous.