Did you feel ashamed of being Indian before 16th may 2014?

Raghav_12

Did you feel ashamed of being Indian before 16th may 2014?  

1. 1.

• Yes. I used to be ashamed of being an Indian.
    • No. I have never been ashamed. Modi or No Modi.

I agree with honorable PM modijeee. We were all ashamed of being Indians before he took office. It is "his year in office had given Indians abroad a new pride in the country" :hail:HE IS THE SOLE reason for our collective PRIDE . :hail:
Atleast admit that Modijee brought you from Cricket Section to Political Section. We have been spared from your negative threads like "Sehwag and Dhoni have rift", "Indians have been beaten most by an inning" etc etc. You are still ashamed to be an Indian right, this was one of your latest post about Indian history,

I haven't seen the video exactly so don't know exact tone but in print media it has really come awful. He seems to have used pretty strong words like ashamed and defintely could have used some better word to convey the same message. For example, I am not very happy about having Narendra Modi as India's representative at global stage because of all dubious background he comes with. But that doesn't mean I would be any less proud of being an Indian. Similarly poeple may have had their own reasons to feel disgusted about having Manmohan Singh and Gandhi's as their repersentatives at world stage but they wouldn't have felt ashamed of being an Indian because of that. Also don't forget he is running down achievements of Vajpayee ji as well who represented India for 6 long years and commanded good global respect.

Feel better for sure
Feel really proud now... India had been reduced to a Global Non-Entity by the previous regime..
So your feeling of pride in India changes from govt to govtc or from year to year. If a govt is doing well you will feel proud and next year if the same govt (or maybe a different govt) is not doing well you will suddenly stop feeling proud? India has a history of thousands of years and all you count is the last few years of bad governance to stop feeling proud of the country or just one year of NDA govt to again feel proud!!! Strange.

I haven't seen the video exactly so don't know exact tone but in print media it has really come awful. He seems to have used pretty strong words like ashamed and defintely could have used some better word to convey the same message. For example, I am not very happy about having Narendra Modi as India's representative at global stage because of all dubious background he comes with. But that doesn't mean I would be any less proud of being an Indian. Similarly poeple may have had their own reasons to feel disgusted about having Manmohan Singh and Gandhi's as their repersentatives at world stage but they wouldn't have felt ashamed of being an Indian because of that. Also don't forget he is running down achievements of Vajpayee ji as well who represented India for 6 long years and commanded good global respect.
Watch the one I had posted a few posts back - it's just a few seconds.

They have been saying this for quite some time. They were proud when vedic airplanes were flying around' date=' after that india was corrupted. After May 14th 2014, they have started to loose their deeply felt inferiority complex about being Indian and hindu. They will be proud again when they achieve RSS's mythical pure Bharat.[/quote'] that looks like a statement of a jihadi terrorist :fear:

Atleast admit that Modijee brought you from Cricket Section to Political Section. We have been spared from your negative threads like "Sehwag and Dhoni have rift", "Indians have been beaten most by an inning" etc etc.
lol ! Have my threads been archived somewhere ? I am not posting on cricket because we are not playing international cricket . :rolleyes: Also the repetitive puerile "PAKI" responses to every cogent argument got tiresome. I cannot help but notice that i have made them disappear in this section . But enough about Amiret.

So your feeling of pride in India changes from govt to govtc or from year to year. If a govt is doing well you will feel proud and next year if the same govt (or maybe a different govt) is not doing well you will suddenly stop feeling proud? India has a history of thousands of years and all you count is the last few years of bad governance to stop feeling proud of the country or just one year of NDA govt to again feel proud!!! Strange.
No need for chest thumping. Before IT revolution, Indians were mostlly seen as waiters and laborours. Even maharaja sign on Air India was linked to gate keepers and servants of Raj period. While west has realised that Indians have brains and can be treated equal, Arabs still see us as labourors/slave class. Visit a mid east nation to see it for yourself.

actually its exactly what is needed. these modi trips are fund raisers for the BJP. Modi is not stupid. He gets NRI's in the west to contribute $100 million a year to the BJP coffers all of a sudden he is less reliant on the RSS and even Indian corporates for donations. Not to mention boosting remittances to India. Maybe some of the armchair pundits need to look at the wider picture. You are critical of Modi by saying he is too dependent on the RSS/corporates. Well this is his way of raising capital for the BJP cause. Expect plenty of such comments and Modi auction items to raise money for the BJP in the remaining 4 years. I do know for a fact that people in the UK are going all out to call Modi to London and the UK and are looking at booking Wembly stadium. BJP strategists are looking to raise $10 million for the BJP from the said visit.
So u piss of Indians and create create negative publicity within India to raise funds overseas. Pretty sure he can do that fund raisings without these sort of comments which creates a bad image .

I definitely feel more proud in knowing that the Italian bimbo and her dimwitted son are not running the country.

:hysterical:I don't think that's what he meant. He himself has always been a proud Indian. Teekhimirchis having a field day over an out of context statement. :haha:
Its a pleasure to see/read their frustration :laugh:

Feel really proud now... India had been reduced to a Global Non-Entity by the previous regime..
I know more people here who are much more India aware vis-a-vis Modi. I really do think there is grudging respect now . People respect you if you respect yourself first.

So u piss of Indians and create create negative publicity within India to raise funds overseas. Pretty sure he can do that fund raisings without these sort of comments which creates a bad image .
what % of indians in india are even going to remember this? This is the first year of his government with 4 to go. It will be long forgotten. However those NRI's and PIO's he meets will remember this meeting and fund the bjp.